CPI numbers out tomorrow

And literally almost nobody here is talking about it. From what I hear it's gonna be 7.3 or so which means inflations still doing numbers which means money tightening is extremely imminent

Idk wtf you niggers are thinking or looking at but I don't see anything here that tells me we're not in at least a mini bear market for the next 3 months to a year

Attached: ulose.jpg (953x695, 82.49K)

Fuuuuark, why are we pumping then? It literally makes zero sense.
Is it an exit pump? Or those in the know frontrunning the markets? Are we gonna dump or pump tomorrow, fuck fuck fuck somebody tell me? I'm so fucking fed up with these kike games...

Inflation drives money out of USD and into bitcoin. Rate hikes are already priced in. Get rekt dumb bobo.

Already priced in only way it can go is up

Niggers will tell you its priced in

Tucker Carlson shilling BTC was all the proof you need to know its an exit pump.

Non-issue. If people get too scared the media can just pump out articles about how worrying about inflation is a right wing dog whistle or something and the people will quiet down.

the fact that you guys keep hyping this up means it's going to be a nothing burger.

Lower than expected. Consumers aren’t buying at higher prices. No demand means no inflation. Rate hikes will happen anyway but not until Q1 2023

Only one way to find out. See you guys on Thursday :)

Attached: pepe22.jpg (1039x692, 77.92K)

he's not exactly high on the list to call for the Fed's shilling. Sure, he's controlled opposition but not like that.

What happens if the CPI print is a huge miss down? We already saw that with jobs a week or two ago.

The best way to mitigate a crash is to bring as many participants in as possible.

Literally who else on the kikes payroll could they call to shill btc? Theyre not going to have anyone on the lefty channels do it because leftoids would seethe. The best move is to get dumb q user boomers for the exit pump.

this shit is unironically priced in already.

>Get into FIAT before this LEGENDARY INFLATION
>The FED is in controooool
The fed is a powerless bitch painted into a corner and further crippled by political concerns. There does not exist a monetary solution which can paper over politician spending or shutting down your own economy.

What time is the CPI shit release

They've done it before homie. About 50 years ago inflation was doing crazy numbers so the FED slapped a 20% interest rate on money loans

Attached: we'll see.jpg (1280x720, 167.61K)

That Fed is not the Fed of today. No one wants a recession to fight inflation

Lmao inflation is good for crypto, if you dont know it your are literally dumb wagecuck sheep

Right, because the FED would much prefer hyperinflation and a global great recession as opposed to some short term rate hikes

The only way it tanks the market is if inflation is higher than expectations, precipitating higher/more frequent hikes in the future. Otherwise its priced in.

Because literally no one cares you fool. It’s clown world and logical reactions to numbers and data are no longer things. If you keep trying to apply your FANCY ELITIST COLLEGE EDUCATED takes to this market you’re gonna stay poor af.

Right now they can't do that without fear of accidentally collapsing the whole scam. It's not the same as 50 years ago when the dollar was only recently off the Gold Standard.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Hyperinflation is collapse

They won't embrace erasure if they don't have to. Rate hikes are coming.

Cope, seethe, dilate, etc.