It's over

It's over

Attached: completely over.png (677x739, 383.73K)

Fuck

>If you're a wage earner you're going to fall behind
Literally has always been this way.

Pretty much this. It's just about to get way more obvious.

Imagine what's going to happen to NEET's, kekekek

Whats a wage earner? Literalls everyone earns a wage wtf

>He doesn't know about Jews who just make money from assets

Lel

Attached: 1633772796343.png (600x580, 15.04K)

Going to assume you aren't too daft to be aware of the ownership class. That's kind of the whole point of this board; it's about trying to ascend to that class.

There's also government disability and social security. Those payments index for inflation no matter what is happening to wages.

Wagie wagie get in cagie

Awesome! Wagies owned and boned once again.

Fed-ex insider.
Sure

My neetbux is inflation-adjusted

>Difficult few years
>Going to fall behind
Is this guy a literal retard?

Attached: fire-distinguisher.jpg (612x612, 34.96K)

people who work for a living (wagies, teachers, engineers, doctors, most executives, etc.) and don't live primarily or entirely off assets or cash flow derived from assets.

nothing, what would happen to us?

How bad is it going to get? I just took a 22% pay rise, don't inflate it away.

>22%
ur fucked

>tfw make $75k in EE wagie job
>0% raise YoY
I applied to Georgia Tech’s $10k one year online masters in analytics program based off some anons advice.
Decent % of kids get big tech SWE jobs after the program if they grinded leetcode properly.
Also sitting on a 97% LSAT score but really don’t want to go law school and spend $200k and give up 3 years of earnings but I’d still come out making $205k base + $15k bonus in patent big law with my EE undergrad.
>keep waging while in online masters
>if I land big tech SWE role, then withdraw law school application
>if no SWE job, then law school
Neither path is particularly glamorous but I’m looking at a 2x-3x pay increase regardless of what path I choose.
Do this shit for a couple years then probably exit industry all together at 35 or something.
I have an LLC and trade stocks through it with IBKR and crypto mine for shits and gigs. Make like $1-$2k a month pretty consistently from writing options. If I had more cheddar could increase this to a point it’s real comfy. Just need to grind in the mean time on my way up

ahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nothing, they either have investments which appreciate with inflation, or collect government benefits which are indexed to inflation baskets. It's non-neets like us who will suffer.

Already pretty obvious to me…that’s why I’m high as fuck and on my fourth beer at 1:30 PM on a wed evening in the middle of the work day. Suck my dick kikes

Oh shit user are you me. I also make around 75k a year, didnt get a raise and am now looking at GT online masters programs. I'm doing Cybersecurity though. Pick the path that makes the most money honestly and good luck.

Attached: 1641510792611.jpg (961x816, 239.4K)

no fucking way, we're over