ETH Losing Market Share/Maketcap

Daily reminder that ETH has been bleeding market share to competitors like SOL and ADA for 2 years now.

Now both of those are absolute shit, and will not exist in 2 years time, but it serves as a reminder that the market will adopt the next fastest and efficient network pretty rapidly. ICP is the next big evolutionary leap in crypto technology, and stands to bit into Ethereum's market share and eventually market cap. Pic related.

There is no better investment opportunity out there right now. It won't happen within a year, but easily in the next 3-5 years.

Attached: gains.jpg (922x546, 98.8K)

HOLY COPE

Ok schizo

Why would SOL not exist in two years time? I wanted to buy into polka at $5 and look where it’s at now

>but it serves as a reminder that the market will adopt the next fastest and efficient network pretty rapidly.

aaa feels comfy bros

Attached: 8F464A68-A32F-4E78-A850-04E59DBBD475.png (846x776, 285.5K)

kek, imagine unironically purchasing VC dumped ICP bags

Attached: 1634132153643.jpg (632x633, 125.2K)

I have a few ICP as a just in case.

At what price should I buy this shit? If i understand correctly, tomorrow or day after there will be dump because millions of tokens get unlocked. Project looks ok, but it has same problem as for example grin, where tokenomics are completely fucked

how many anons do you think have actually used the internet computer? trips and i’ll learn to program a website of another anons choice

last month nothing happened, the owner didn't sell

There is no metric in which ICP outperforms SOL though. You know I'm right.

None

Can you host Mario 64 in 3-5 years?

Illegal security emission. Will be regulated out of existence.

Most the early tokens were purchased by retail investors. This can be easily verified.

100 is the recommended suicide stack.

As low as possible, obviously. Hope we crawl down to $10 for a while. Would like to get up to 1,500 ICP.

Well for one, ICP isn't a shitty SQL database hosted on AWS.

Attached: 216-2161876_pepe-meme-rarepepe-gun-delete-pepe-cheers-hd.png (860x840, 246.69K)

all these icp threads appearing at once, seems inorganic, gtfo shillers

Attached: 86be5ba.png (828x899, 681.22K)

wasted trips

Why is this better than RLC ?

It's not a 2017-tier ICO shitcoin with no purpose, for starters.

Yo QAN commercial pog

Attached: qanpump.jpg (1196x1420, 537.25K)

Lmao good point but maybe this also has no purpose but stealing your money?

Any of ye still not convinced on ICP go use it … its free …. Reverse gas is the future and its rarely mentioned in the icp discussions