How to stop being like pic related?

How to stop being like pic related?

Attached: 1644418205402.png (1730x1000, 312.13K)

i wouldnt be here if i knew

The scariest thing is that when you're older, you'll regret that you wasted your youth on depression, isolation, and social anxiety. You'll never catch up.

It's like looking at a mirror.

Please stop posting pictures of me

get rid of jews

go to college or get a job, simple.

Start being a man of action

me but (30s)

get a job

ADD meds will make his life significantly better minimally
only use as last resort: try exercise + increased daily sunlight exposure + not shit diet + magnesium/vitamins first

Unironically immerse yourself in society. I have most of those autistic traits by I'm graduating from a good college with a latin honors and a large software portfolio plus several job offers because it kind of becomes second nature in the presence of motivated peers. NEETdom is often the only option for people with aspbergers and other disabilities, so if you're even somewhat neurotypical, those "chatrooms" are going to drag you down hard.

create babies, the'll keep you busy

It is over, is it not?

Attached: 1641774700949.jpg (945x1500, 395.57K)

>Asperger’s is a disability
>I have most of those retarded traits
ftfy

i have two masters and work an IT consulting job
i havent done anything productive or outside my zone of comfort in years
i just wage and buy as much crypto as i can every month, im basically a neet with income
too autistic to get a gf, havent had sex in years

now what ?

adderal
literally do fucking adderall, you are mentally ill (adhd) take your fucking meds

thanks, Rabbi

>muh joos
stay brainfogged, chud

Attached: 1637192932884.png (900x823, 384.86K)

forgot masturbates and plays video games all day, goes to bed at 3 AM and wakes up 12 PM

For me physical inactivity leads to mental inactivity.
Me and my mom dug out an old plants with all it's roots out today. I felt energized for the whole day.

Hurts to read. Though I'm not that far down the pit, I'm headed there. Main problem being analysis paralysis. Do I make z game, an album, a illustrator career, do I move, do I get a part-time job, do I do volunteer work, do I escape for a few months, do I make an app, a small catering business, do I move back in with her? I'm gonna continue going insane

Attached: 1626682373115.png (1080x1350, 2.63M)

Stop ironic shitposting.

I am a schizoid and my way to cope is just avoiding everything
>scared of public places? don't go out
>scared of rejection? don't talk to women
>scared of upsetting friends? don't have friends
>scared of job interviews? don't get a job
>scared of anything? avoid it