If I wasn't such a pussy I would buy a make it stack of mscp.. Around a million by my estimates. But...

If I wasn't such a pussy I would buy a make it stack of mscp.. Around a million by my estimates. But, I don't trust the bitcoin. I would love to see some evidence to suggest that this isn't a bull trap.

Attached: 162498184531.jpg (257x257, 40.92K)

hahaha how about u buy a """make it"""" bag of shib you faggot

facts, you are, indeed, a pussy

wait for beta.

SOLD OUT NIGGER, NEXT

You saved your own butt of being scammed

or frenchie network, that shit is mooning as we speak

The land hasn't.

>He doesn't know that city management games are ez 10x

Attached: 1526078436637.png (378x357, 81.47K)

nah, i invested in crypto soccer thinking it was a good bet

>they added cardshit
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how low do you think my iq is my frens? be honest with me what do you think the average iq of the average biz lurker/poster is?

Attached: 16012359237580.jpg (238x250, 7.11K)

based

trips of dubious truth. not sure about that but we'll see.
people playing nft games dont care man, rts, micromanagement, city building, strategy like that is for niche groups of people that "care" most people into this shit turn their brain off and threat the game like some fucking waggie job.
SPECIALLY third wordlers that managed to purchase assets to play.

buy eth. stop swinging.

sub room temperature (not in Australia)

close to 90, not much braincells left after all that betting

Its because it becomes a wage job, you can live off some games. Its sad as fuck that a grown ass man has to play 9+ hours a day of a mobile game to feed his family, but this is the path for financial stability in some countries, fudding it wont change the fact that its needed

>EVE Online
>Second Life
>Runescape

Attached: 1512510114466.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

Every game will always add more monetization mechanics I knew the moment they said "only city layout and rovers will be nfts" that something was wrong.
expect unique weapons and buildings soon. of course if they wanted to go full merchant they'll make some buildings stronger than others to encourage trading and shit.

>one of the rarity levels for the buildings is "epic" and next is "legendary"
try harder.