The Dropp lands whitelisting event just started...

The Dropp lands whitelisting event just started. You have to contribute content to get a spot as they're using the community to help create their metaverse alongside their devs. There are a lot of ways to contribute, like art, 3D art, music, medium articles, tweets, making threads, emojis, etc.. Pretty much anything that helps. It's similar to what Avalanche did with their community building efforts.

Attached: 162988151681.jpg (480x499, 28.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

droppgg.medium.com/dropp-land-land-pioneer-program-los-angeles-edition-whitelist-18b7a04ed42a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so... what do i do, what counts as content for their "community"?

>Avalanche
i thought you niggers forgot about that shit

Not buying some niggers NFT on IRL

Nah man i'm not walking for a monkey, i have the ZOO for that

great, another aave happening

Ok but why this shit is only available on LA and Florida?

Attached: 1448564542452.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>he doesn't want money
get out of my /biz business and finance board

wonder where the devs are living....

nah, we just don't talk about avalanche anymore

>Do our marketing for us in exchange of coins that may or may not be worth a damn in the future
>Project's in development btw
How about you eat my ass out and call me Stacey instead?

Threads, posts, funi funi greentext. Literally, anything that contributes to the community

DON'T TALK ABOUT AVAX RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cue colombian music

okay
>eats your ass
MMMM Nice ass, Stacy

Oh no, not again

Semi-doxxed? kek

a lot of us already make threads for free, might as well do it for a bit of money, right?
Look, dont judge me, the bear market did a number on my sanity

it's not a bad strategy when you think about it. everyone wants to be a designer or whatever nowadays too and for that they need material for their gay little portfolio.
doing shit (((for free))) is valuable for them. jannies in this website will add "Full time moderator on 4channel, the #1 anonymous forum on the internet" in their PR and PA relations paper. Kek.

Attached: 16012039152013.png (378x357, 81.47K)

Stacy is a cute name tho, please call me Stacy from now on

No shit, they already have an irl office, you can actually go and mint them into your blockchain

Attached: 355543_1140x516.jpg (1140x516, 48.37K)

>threads
doubt they'll be retarded enough to accept Any Forums threads as a marketing ploy

"you're doing this for the experience"

Or nuke them
How 'bout we nuke them?

bot thread

Believe it or not, doing threads qualifies for the tier 4 or 5 slots. The submissions are voted on by the community. You can read about it here droppgg.medium.com/dropp-land-land-pioneer-program-los-angeles-edition-whitelist-18b7a04ed42a