Thoughts on NXT UK's Isla Dawn?

Thoughts on NXT UK's Isla Dawn?
Will she ever make it to the main roster?

Attached: FMY-Fh2XoAY9y4d.jpg (1762x2048, 398.2K)

>abadon at home

Want her to poo on me

Bitch face kinda busted but I'd bust on her too no cap. Deadass nut on her with some holy water cuz ion kick it with devil worshipers but if you suck more then souls then I gotta see it thru lmao fr fr

Isla Dawn is like Aleah James, a forever NXT UK jobber. Both are ugly as sin and possess no wrestling talent.

>Isla Dawn is like Aleah James, a forever NXT UK jobber. Both are ugly as sin and possess no wrestling talent.

Attached: Shaun.jpg (400x400, 22.95K)

Damn this nigger be ugly as shit

So she female nord the gimmick? That’s a based from me

Her skin is disgusting.

damn she’s gotten sluttier. nice.

Hot, nice ass, wish she was on 2.0 instead of wasting time on UK.

plz post webms of her wabbly ass being exposed

Get her on my dick now! I can save her

This. Needs to be booked in a chocolate pudding match against Gigi.

damn sasha schizo looks like THAT?

Nope. It’s very easy for anyone to post an image and try claiming it’s someone else on an anonymous image board. That dude looks nothing like me. I’ll never give you guys my personal information no matter how hard you all try. Isla Dawn is still a forever NXT UK jobber who has no wrestling skill.

Attached: 1645747963575.jpg (900x942, 594.38K)

Holy kek

You wouldn’t be trolling, would you? That’s definitely against board rules on Any Forums. Why do you schizos bring up Sasha Banks in irrelevant threads? Waifufag virgin cucks are uppity on this Thursday evening. You all still have no chance with any women’s wrestlers. Truth hurts, I know. Too bad, too sad. Try talking to real life women.

Nice cope, Shaun.

Keep looking to bait me to get my real name. Get on-topic. This is a professional wrestling board and an Isla Dawn thread. No one here is ever getting my personal details and trying to do so is against board rules.