Why are aewtists so retarded?

why are aewtists so retarded?

Attached: trannie.png (730x755, 573.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euvRwQRBMH0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=euvRwQRBMH0&

THAT'S A FRICKIN MAN

HOLY FINNER PUKEOLA THAT'S A DING-DONG DIDDLY MANOLA

Attached: PUKEOLA.jpg (494x481, 24.45K)

OH MY SCIENCE ARE THESE MORE POTENTIAL YUMMY DEBUTERINOS??? IMAGINE ALL THE YUM YUM DREAM MATCHES! YAAAAS THANK YOU TONY KHAN FOR SAVING WRESTLING

settle down edrone, giulia isn't going anywhere

>I want to see this wrestler in AEW
What’s the problem with having that opinion?

Stardom wrestlers aren't going to show up on AEW.

Giulia is definitely the one that would best translate to the west. There's a reason why Bull Nakano is the literal only exception to the rule that is "The best Joshi will never make it in America, but the good looking ones will"

It’s unnecessary. Had Tony been strict about the money & bringing people in to actually help the company succeed we wouldn’t have all these marks begging Tony to sign the entire wrestling industry

love this spaghetti munching hostess

i remember when people said the same thing about njpw wrestlers...

Attached: FL6-L-KWYAAm8Lr.jpg (4096x2730, 1.82M)

kek

Giulia is an ugly n-word.

I shoot hate aew fans. Wanna watch joshi? Pay for stardom world or wrestle universe. Don't beg for them to show up in burgerland for 5 minutes of tv time IF THEY ARE LUCKY. Support the industry, cunt.

That’s a dude

god please take her. im so sick of this shitter in stardom.

that's a Impact wrestler

Don’t wanna watch joshit.
Just Giulia

U DA MAN SEFF

Autism

She doesn't speak a lick of english.

She wouldn't translate well at all without the same push she's currently getting where she has constant 20 minute matches with great workers.

She'd have 8 minute matches on TV once a month with the Jade Cargill's & Sky Blue's of this world and suddenly her magic would be gone.