Maybe next time you'll buy the post IDO crabbing phase as I suggested a couple days ago with Unilab. +40% atm...

Maybe next time you'll buy the post IDO crabbing phase as I suggested a couple days ago with Unilab. +40% atm. It probably has a ton left in the tank with the platform launch EOM.

Attached: 168798451698120298.jpg (300x452, 20.43K)

Post proof, now

badonkadonkeykong ($DONG)
now

I hope jannies do something
now

Nobody cares, nobody is paying attention, unilab will fail as all of the other no code shitty projects did and there's nothing you can do about it. Stop being so proud about making a bit of money with a shitcoin that next week will most likely stop existing.

Attached: 1639601337410.jpg (418x482, 51.59K)

done

Attached: 102680182_144422420563445_4765158671293164654_n.jpg (1440x1800, 170.9K)

no

Nobody is doing idos anymore grandpa people are shitting themselves still.

Unilab may fail, but Unilab based projects may succeed

They're dead inside, surely sleeping or something

No, not that kind of proof!

nibidi ciris, nibidi is piying ittintion, inilib will fiil is ill if thi ithir ni cidi shitty prijicts did ind thiri's nithing yii cin di ibiit it. Stip biing si priid ibit miking i bit if miniy with i shitcin thit nixt wiik will mist likiy stip ixisting

>as all other nocode projects did
there are no nocode projects for crypto. all nocode projects for normal websites and such are booming, because normies dont want to hire jeets for garbage tier code and they sure as hell dont want to learn themselves.

nice done nice done

that's your hand

>ido coin might stop existing after a week
woaow user you think so...???

Eat lead.

Attached: 16012395482301.jpg (1536x1008, 318.11K)

>the most shilled shopify user

You need to add a little bit of decor.
Please, eat lead.

Cut your nails nigga I don't fucking care if you do gutiar go buy one of those plastic little things and CUT YOUR FUCKING NAILS that's shameful to see. Your parents weep every time the lay eyes on your hands.

>eom
no more shilling by then right user? haha

Nobody plays guitar with nails that long, he's most likely a drag queen or smth

Hey, nice hand ;)

not funny, nobody is laughing

how long did it take you to write this shit up

cute hand user

wow +40% on a shitcoin, wow wow so tassty mmmm yum yum

there's a generator for this kind of shit