Is renting based or cringe?

Is renting based or cringe?

Attached: 1644419967937.jpg (168x300, 27.97K)

Live in your car, save your money. Shower at the gym, heat food at the truck stop. they when yiou have enough for a down payment buy a house, wife up a shorty and save the White race.

Based if you're saving money and not having to take care of upkeep
Cringe if you're overpaying and getting jerked around by some shitskin faggot who treats you like a retard.

>two more weeks

>Can't drive
Shit, I already failed step 1

Attached: broccali.jpg (1111x1142, 108.38K)

i was paying £3600 a year for a zero bedroom, 8°c, mould infected flat in sunderland with smack heads being the only other people in there.

my brother pays the same or less for a 4 bedroom house in a relatively quiet area.

my entire flat would fit in his kitchen.

the difference, a £50k deposit, he's married and his wife was a teacher in £25k at that point, so they obtained the mortgage through the teachers building society.

myself? fokt. im literally priced out

>inb4 go to uni
my bro dropped out of school in his teens. i have a stem degree

theres something in zis nose

Just live with your parents until you're 60.

I hate renting so much it literally drove me to build my own home out of a barge. I've lived on the water for two years now and I absolutely love it. I owe no one anything and have no bills.

It also taught me carpentry and how to build etc when/if I get wealthier I'm planning on switching to a sea faring boat or a Dutch Tlajk

Attached: 1644389979584.png (368x464, 265.28K)

Just move to anywhere in LA county, they extended tbeir eviction moratorium until June 2023. Free rent for 1.5 years.

Sounds fancy for Sunderland.

Real chads live in the walls and vents of someone else's house without their knowing. (seriously there are vids on yt of people setting up cameras and catching these people)

Tbh it's cringe to call someone my landlord like "oi ello m'lord. Oi 'ave your rent m'lord. 'ere take me widdle peasant money." But it's also cringe at this point to be getting screwed on inflated house prices and putting a ton down and missing the dip when the economy tanks.

Sounds like city folk problems, I bought a house at the end of 2020. 6bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. 1200/month and total utilities is another 250 to 320. I live about 60ish miles NE of Atlanta. Mostly white, some Hispanics, very few exslaves. View of the Appalachians when I leave every morning. Comfy as fugg bros.

I hate renting because I have to live next to shit mumbling beaners. Fuck economic migrants and their 5 short fat brown children. Fuck all of them.

There is the always sound of a gas powered leaf blower or some loud Financed car with satanic clown music blaring. There people have no inner voice, no proper cognitive function, they NEED the constant sound of a fucking gas powered machine to even function.

Fuck Latinos.

lmao get owned zoomer

Attached: eca.png (1876x1200, 79.98K)

get a driving loicence

>wife up a shorty and save the White race.
Unless she decides to divorce rape you at which point you can't legally do anything.

Attached: 1644377002414.png (657x718, 58.31K)

based beaners lol hope they throw some crazy parties that go all night just out of spite for you, it'll be even funnier if they invited your salty ass

It’s about demographics. Keep making aryan children until a hitler, davinci, Napoleon or Caesar is created and does all the work for us and saves us all. The two wars killed too much good white stock from this world.

Oh look beaners. Remember, you people fucking SUCK.

better to be a rentcuck than a debtfag

Rentcucks can’t reverse mortgage

>not owning you're own house

Attached: 1632334735396.jpg (838x1468, 180.65K)

I hate renting, but there is hope. The bubble is gonna pop by the end of this year so I'm getting ready to slurp up all that real estate on the down low.