Kucoin Gems

Haven’t had one of these. What do you have that is going to do some good things since it seems things are looking up? How bad did the CPOOL shill fuck you over? Post them there lads.

Attached: F5BD02C6-678E-4798-BC85-D2CCDB25B69C.jpg (400x400, 28.04K)

MTS and stake.

MTV, EXRD, NUM
I read the CPOOL description and it didn't seem like they were doing anything different or groundbreaking, so I decided not to buy.

I think VRA might be a sleeping giant but you won't see any big gains for a while.

VRA is not a low cap anymore. Take a look at Opacity and thank me EOY.

I'm going all in trias. Wish me luck bros

Attached: 1644328277122.jpg (250x228, 6.76K)

MTV
SYLO

Based
what user said

Attached: trias vs stinky.jpg (585x198, 52.9K)

ive been saying this one for months.

Attached: VRA.jpg (474x237, 8.72K)

DAG has creepy DoD ties. Infinite potential. Mainnet supposed to go live before summer. Two more weeks.

SYLO has basically saved me from my MTV losses just swinging it. Can VRA do the same for dog me out of the hole with CPOOL? I fell for the 100% staking as well as that shill job. Good news is I learned a hard lesson about DYOR I needed to learn.

*same to dig me out

Same with every other pajeet on twitter

Lithium Finance is gambling on NFT. Mainnet not yet launched, get in losers.

i fell for the CPOOL meme for a day then turned it into something else. Id say join their TG and talk to the people, you seem nice so heres some QRD
>Brightcove partnership recently
>2 Proof of View patents
>10 year roadmap dropped
>whale just purchased about 2 million worth
>Vera team is very active and responsive
>insane jeet energy
>only on Kucoin.. for now

There is a lot to read on this one, do it, id say its a safe hedge towards the bubble, oh and 25% apy staking til march. godspeed.

theyre over any and every coin, sometimes you have to embrace the jeet energy, anyway dyor fren

MTV - will make it in less than a year

POLX - 2-3 years time you will make it

These are the only 2 worth accumulating right now. VRA is dead.

This is not on Kucoin technically but is a DEX on the KCC network. In due time it will become the official DEX of Kucoin. Pack your bags

Attached: 1111.jpg (1160x480, 62.8K)

>SYLO
I keep seeing tons of FUD on MTV but I haven't heard anything negative about SYLO yet but I keep seeing it shilled. Whats so good about SYLO?

MTV is going to explode this year, you have to be a total brainlet to not own atleast a 100k stack.

My lith stack is getting comfy. We need more fud for more slurpies

Attached: 1631370713900.jpg (740x982, 101.27K)