Taxes?!?

Does anyone actually pay on their crypto gains?

Attached: irwin.jpg (304x333, 24.64K)

glowing bright faggot. How much do you get paid to make these threads every day?

Taxes are unamerican dude. and thats a shoot brother.

Attached: 1644384073173.jpg (641x530, 49.29K)

I'm not American so it's not something I have to do :)

yeap and i started the transfers from coinbase to my checking today
feels fucking bad
happy i made profits, but still makes me feel bad when theres people in other countries that can just keep rolling their profits in year after year and have the exact same trading landscape as i do
stocks are one thing, you have literal protections, circuit breakers, etc.
crypto has nothing. the trading experience from someone in cambodia, france, or the US are all on a level playing field.

feels fucking bad ive gotta trim 30-40% of my stack just because.

Last year I sold a few grand on eBay and didn't have to pay taxes on it. I made a small tax return due to the way I managed my withholding.

This year, I sold around $6k and 80 sales, they are telling me I owe $3000 alone just from ebay, which is a 50% tax rate. This country needs to be destroyed.

Attached: help.jpg (604x624, 41.19K)

coinbase only reports if you actually make bank, so you must have had a great year

coinbase reporting is absurdly low. i think it's only 20k of tx volume or something

OH N-

Attached: undertaker-irs-1992-royal-rumble-600x338.jpg (600x338, 47.66K)

America only didn't have taxes for like 15 years.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A KIKE ITT WARRIOR
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE RED WHITE AND BLUE BROTHER, YOU SHOULD GET THE HECK OUT OF IT MY DUDE

Attached: WELLYAKNOWSOMETHINMEANGENE.jpg (642x361, 40.39K)

I haven't made any crypto gains

Attached: 1637808334704.png (495x362, 154.4K)

Doing your crypto taxes: the easy way

>IRS: Did you purchase crypto or any volatile asset this year?

>Me: No

3-5 years later
IRS: We see that on this Exchange that you did purchase crypto and owe us tax, plus penalty fees and jail where you will be turbo raped by feral niggers

This. My co worker got 8 months for this exact thing and he was just a forklift operator

only stupid people and americans pay crypto taxes

its like you conveniently forgot or are unaware that America is founded on people not wanting to pay taxes retarded faggot

no that was a mistake, i got a letter too but they corrected it. you wont receive a tax letter if it goes over 20k

the IRS can't even process all last year's returns...

In Sweden 2021, 3000 person paid their crypto tax. Swedish crypto exchange BTCX alone have ~200k users which next to all are Swedish. You can only trade btc and eth there so you can imagine most investors use other exchanges. Fair to say less than 1% here pay their tax.

faggots

Here's a good question. Did your coworker cash out? If the answer is Yes, then boom - that's a federal offense

Im paid in nanomachines son