Angelico announced, and it was retweeted by AEW's account...

Angelico announced, and it was retweeted by AEW's account, that he suffered a torn ACL in 2021 but will be back in action soon. Holy based, I thought Tony had let him go.

Attached: 1603237351609.gif (400x225, 3.85M)

kek based angelico

Meanwhile Jack Evans is getting threatened and blackmailed by the Mexican police from the state he resides in

There's no room on the roster

Angelico is the lesser talent of this tag-team, by looking at him and the theme music you'd think he'd be this risk taker. The absolute opposite, Angelico seems to be a very limited wrestler who relies heavily on Jack doing the majority of the wrestling. Pretty weird considering how skinny athletic he looks, you'd imagine he'd be one of those acrobatic flippers that Meltzer creams over.

There's always room for Angelico

>Waaahhhhhh why he no do flips?
Shut up bitch Angelico is fucking based and a technical wizard

Wtf? Quick rundown?

Ayo this man drippy fr fr deadass no cap

Angelico is such a shitter why doesn't he just go to Impact or NWA where he'll atleast get a chance to show his """talent"""

>you'd think he'd be this risk taker. The absolute opposite

Attached: p8E_dQ.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

He used to be more flip focused, but intentionally changed to a mat-submission style for extra heat in Mexico, since he constantly slowed matches down. You got worked

He showed it against Christian on Dynamite and I don't think he's appeared since.

Jack Evans will always be the janetty to based Angelico

Finally, some good fucking news from AEW. Loved this dude in Lucha Underground and I hope he'll be better used going forward.

Jack Evans claims Mexican police are blackmailing him or they'll arrest him for drugs.

>not posting a screencap of the tweet
ngmi

Attached: Angelico.jpg (1440x2190, 864.88K)

Angelico and his based stroll intro was one of the highlights of my Dailys Place Dark era watching. I always popped.

Can't wait to see him dance to the ring sooner rather than later.

Missed this nigga and Jack vibing their way to the ring ngl

He’s been here and there apparently he was last on dynamite in September and last on dark in December