I’m starting to really think cgf cz shilling is scam and it will never happen

I’m starting to really think cgf cz shilling is scam and it will never happen.
No thanks to the user that made me mint cgf.

Attached: allll.jpg (400x228, 12.63K)

I always ignore any shilled project dyor is the best way to go before investing. shilling a project to attract investor to fomo is one of the most common tactics used by scammers to trick anons into investing in their projects.

i'm sure they are rejoicing over your pain kek biz fags are the worst when it comes to financial advice

Checked
Somebody is regretting their decisions.

I could remember i invested 2k$ into a shit coin shilled on biz and made x10 of my investment can't remember what project tho. Biz might of done more harm than good to us but im still grateful to who ever shilled that project.

CZ can never shill no coin, no matter the situation

fpbp...

Don't be a cry fag biz fags always have their way of making new fags like you learn a hard way

what coin did OP mint?

Major reason why i always come on biz is to lurk for a eazy X10 -20 coin i can flip my money to and i have no regrets doing that cuz i'm better off the biz fags who come here to troll on other annons.

Mint some more cgf Nfts dear fren. the Cz shill will definitely come cuz i see some steps taken already by the team that are related to Cz shilling them, events like the AMA crypto girlfriend had with binance news and also got posted on the binance news website plus the rumor about them both are true in one way or the other.

Newfags thinks they can make money quick.

And how do you Dyor on a project if not shilled to you at the first place. Speaking in a fucking retarded manner.

Tell Dev to shill his project first before thinking of CZ shill MF.

It's been overhyped and underwhelming.
Please name at least one usecase for this, btw

OP didnt hit a home run this time, sorry im not sorry.

not a coin, it's an nft

Who mints an NFT from biz shill when it is not a bored ape

this is what happens when retard on biz dont DYOR. this is the first undervalued nft im seeing with real utility. user talking about being overhyped, cgf dont even got the hype it deserves. all biz fags do is to flip and never hodl for a utility. cgf plans to initiate a staking feature and community access to scoops but biz leeches still think its undeserving baka. such hypocriscy

What do you really buy when you mint an nft? the art or the artists? it's either some ugly apes are selling at ridiculous prices or a hype community keep dumping on new simps.

>No thanks to the user that made me mint cgf.
I'll thank you for being a normie. everyone wants to jump on the nft craze without understanding what they're really getting into. nfts success are only a speculation now and nobody understands it just yet, it's never a safu buy until proven otherwise

>Cz shill will definitely come
all nfts need hype to be successful, this might be a great incitement to mint

>X10 -20 coin
have you seen any today user? shill.

>the art or the artists
for biz fags, it is anything that makes the money. Nfts can have greater value than hypes as with memecoins, but retail investors will have to change their orientation first and get into the right projects.