Since Alt szn is back, having fatoshi in your portfolio should be a priority

Since Alt szn is back, having fatoshi in your portfolio should be a priority.

Attached: fato.jpg (622x529, 62.35K)

is that a remodeled Arnold Schwarzenegger?

I hope you still feel the same about alts when BTC retraces OP

I disagree that it is Alt szn because I have yet to see any hints in that direction. The recent dip, on the other hand, have helped me focus on new alts preferences. I now know for a fact that investing in undervalued coins that run on a blockchain may be tremendously profitable. As a result, Im more confident in buys of Algo, Fantom, and Xrp, which are all popular coins but still undervalued. On a good day, seeing Algo at $50 per coin wont besurprising sinceits becoming more widely accepted. If you don't know how to invest in these coins, simply DCA them. NFA frens

>Since Alt szn is back,
any great buys asides your shitcoin kek?

looks to me like a cast from wolf of wall street

>having fatoshi in your portfolio should be a priority
maybe if it gave something other than reflections like all the other tokenomics shitcoins.

If I had more fiat OP. My bags are good btw.

>Im more confident in buys of Algo, Fantom, and Xrp, which are all popular coins but still undervalued
i wish someone had said this to me about BNB before hittin' the sell button at ridiculous prices. the best bet is me being a retard .

I could stack more OP but i'm trying to control my greed and not get burned. My buys are still based on hype and i'm yet to fully commit to the devs. But i must mention that those reflections could really convert skeptics.

>Algo, Fantom, and Xrp
Algo is shitty, too many jeet project on the chain
Fantom has failed to follow bullish TAs on my occasions, I'll pass
Xrp don't seem to be getting any better with a new lawsuit by each day

your bags are absolutely questionable user. I won't put a dollar in non of it.

BTC thank me later

its always a btc pundit on biz. when does btc balance out then?

I'm holding and smiling with you op. Holders are kings and will laugh last

No one seems to understand solana, it could pull an ETH on us.

too bad, im a wagie. Cant afford to gamble on BTC. im down a considerable amount of bags on ETH with the dip, now I wish i didnt buy

>something other than reflections
>those reflections could really convert skeptics.
These talks about reflections true?

It’s not officially alt szn yet, but it’s coming. When it’s official it’s too late.

fucking based user. Top 20 coin partnership and launch of cross chain NFT market place should do the 100x move. I hope I don't end up looking like a retard

>buy the high, sell the low
>invest in BTC at $100k
>buy XRP with your retirement funds
>ape in all hyped nfts

this should get you the kind of life you want at the end of alt szn

>control my greed and not get burned
Newfag? just tp from your meme and invest in alts before the actual takeoff cuck sucker

insider?

But I'm not going to buy anything till March.

Ever seen a token with BTC reflection? name it and i'll consider Fatoshi a copy cat. shit is just too good

>Since Alt szn is back
Based on what we've seen so far, we'll either see a sluggish recovery or the beginning of the end.
Prepare for the worse if things seem to be heading in a negative direction, just based on sentiment.