METAMASK IS RACIST AND TRANSPHOBIC

Hey Any Forums,

What is the best alternative to MetaMask? As long as MetaMask, Consenys, Joseph Lubin and Dan Finlay don't act on firing Faith Love, I will use something else.

Attached: metamask.png (3872x1368, 2.36M)

wow. I couldnt be more appalled by this brazen display of hate

>white
>Black
using capital letters doesn't make her any less of a nigger though

I hate cancel culture, but this is one of the most clear cases of the double standard I’ve seen if MetaMask doesn’t deplatform.

Why would anyone hire a 80 IQ, fat, evil, nigger bitch? What is her contribution to that company?

you sound like a tranny

remove the trustwallet shill in the picture, they will say the whole thing is shilled by them

I'm actually in a discord server with this person. The server itself is for a web developer conference called render(ATL) that happens in Atlanta every year. She's supposed to be a speaker this year but who knows what'll happen now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 9.34.48 AM.png (474x298, 37.57K)

She bring dem snack wangz to dem meetins n' sheiit.

She'll get a raise and promotion

>She goes on stage
>Ting ting ting
>Everybody I have an important announcement to make...
You know the rest.

Attached: 0d8.jpg (469x385, 97.24K)

give us her disc#

fucking CIA is utilizing niggers for their psyops to destroy crypto

Attached: 1644348346948.jpg (1024x892, 230.73K)

Faith-Love#0957

Reminder that this is bigger than us.

If we let Metamask get away with this, Anti-White hate will be commonplace and used constantly to taunt actual White builders of community.

Don't let up.

Can someone do a good write-up? Who has the tweet with her calling White people ugly? Post it. I can make the image.

For the write up: Summary of how she got Brantly and Alisha cancelled for Catholic views and Alisha for quoting a rap song 8 years ago.

I will make an image including all the info and get Any Forums involved, we need reinforcements.

how tf is she the community manager too lmao

When will MetaMask issue a statement? Time to get something trending

Any ideas for a hashtag to unite around?

#DropMetaMask ?

#MetaMasquerade

wishfull thinking

Attached: 123546564645.jpg (1133x528, 147.4K)

Updated

Attached: metamask.png (3872x1368, 2.4M)