If this really is a repeat of 2017 then prom is going to get into the top 50 at least with the free...

If this really is a repeat of 2017 then prom is going to get into the top 50 at least with the free celebrity/influencer marketing they’ll receive on behalf of Promify

Attached: 1615643654353.png (200x200, 17.42K)

well 2017 was one of my best years so I hope so

Will any singer be related to prom?

Why is everyone so obsessed with 2017? what the hell happened that year?

I lost my virginity that year, that's why everyone keeps talking about it

I don't think so, but i would settle for an actor from a movie lmao

KEK ME 2

i had such a big argument with my friends that we separated for 3 years, it was not a good start

well the marketing part is 100% true, imagine all the influencers with their millions of simps following whatever they say

Will prom still be profitable when the celebrities it has are no longer as relevant as before?

no one asked you

they can always get new celebrities, it's not like that's a problem

YOUR MOM ASKED ME AFTER I FUCKED HER SO HARD THAT SHE REMEMBERED THAT SHE HAS A RETARDED SON AND THAT'S WHY SHE CHOSE TO LET HER OUT WITH A LOSER LIKE ME

yes, I don't see issues with it, it's like big brands changing their models every year

I like that even famous people are seeing as disposable kek

no idea what happened in 2017 but I do have big expectations with prom

I'll do whatever kim k tells me to

like a used condom, i love it

Attached: 12443612.jpg (209x250, 5.13K)

it's weird that she hasn't launched an nft since she sells absolutely everything she can about herself

well, yes, marketing will do itself with the fame of the celebs

they are particularly disposable, one day they are the biggest thing and next day they are not

Don't see anyone so far, does someone here know if there's a big celebrity involved already?

chill and take your meds

you change celebrities and that's it, it's not very difficult to think

KIM IS IN THIS?

why is everybody thinking this will be like 2017? don't understand it

she's not, I doubt there are big celebrities involved at the moment since this project is relatively new, tho of course, with time, there's the possibility of bigger name joining

I think for a marvel movie

My doctor told me that i should stop taking sleeping pills, he says that i am beginning to develop an addiction.