$3.6 billion...gone. Imagine losing over 90,000 btc and facing 20 yrs in prison...

$3.6 billion...gone. Imagine losing over 90,000 btc and facing 20 yrs in prison. It's better to live as a poor man than as a rich thief who always has to look over his shoulder.

Attached: FLGK9NKXwAIagBH.png (714x667, 878.11K)

with jews you lose.

>modern millennial couple

>Lichtenstein

i am not getting jewish vibe from this name

explain, what happened here?

For fuck's sake look at the guy, goy. The girl looks like a scuffed Abigail Shapiro. You don't happen to be one of those face blind autists do you?

Bitfinex was hacked in 2016 and like 100,000 BTC was stolen. At the time it had a value of $70 million

today the FBI arrested these two and seized about 90k of the stolen BTC, value today $3.5 billion, largest federal seizure in US history

she wrote an article about how bitcoin was worthless so maybe she didnt see herself as stealing any money

Attached: FLHVM9pX0AIUyxk.png (680x602, 77.87K)

Why didn't they cash out like 10 mil and build from there?

>stein

>hide in NYC when you have billions
Why did they not move to some tropical island?

So what happens to the stolen btc? Does it go back to bitfinex or will the feds pocket it for themselves?

where have this dudes shoulders gone?

cashing out stolen money is the problem thats how they got caught

just watch the wallets
but it could get washed

Means stone in German. What's your point? lol. I'm all for blaming the jews for everything but stein doesn't mean jew.

whatever his name says he is
just look at their misshapen noses

not white, whatever they are

Yeah but surely it's easier to siphon 1/4 a percent of that stolen "money" and slink off rather than literal billions. Greedy people get caught.

that's what they did, hence the feds seizing the rest of the money

>over 90,000 btc
when dump?

i swear to god this guy is a serial killer