AZERO

Aleph Zero is a privacy-enhancing layer 1 with subsecond time to finality. It takes advantage of both multi party computation (sMPC) and ZK-SNARKS. It is a hub and spoke PoS model like Cosmos.

Attached: tumblr_nwhyxpdfCy1s239hyo1_1280.jpg (1032x1200, 158.23K)

Staking planned for march. 25k stack to run a node.

Attached: ResizedImage600320-Bull1.jpg (600x320, 23.3K)

picrel

Attached: tokenomics.jpg (2400x1122, 150.66K)

I'm still accumulating
Delete this

With jews, you lose.

bullish

Attached: TheHebrewAlphabet.jpg (719x1080, 52.38K)

Don't worry most of biz will respond similarly to

The idea behind ZK-SNARKs is to allow one party, the prover, to produce concise proof that can be used to convince the verifier that the “prover” is performing only correct computations on its private data. Importantly, nothing about the “provers” personal data is revealed to the verifier (hence the name of “zero-knowledge”).

The second solution (sMPC) involves keeping sensitive information off-chain on several nodes. This data can only be accessed if the nodes conduct a secure handshake. No one computer can access the encrypted contents without a unanimous consensus.

These two solutions complement each other by eliminating their respective problems. ZK-SNARKs allow for basic transfers yet are incapable of dealing with multi-user interactions. Zero-knowledge proofs can prove the correctness of the state update of their private state (for instance, how many private tokens they own on each address) that can be verified by blockchain.

What ZK-SNARKs are not capable of achieving is a concept of a global private state—which is a state-owned by a smart contract that would be updated after any of the users transacts with it. This is where sMPC’s have their moment to shine. They can be used to implement the concept of a global private state, an example of which would be a decentralized exchange based on an automated market maker model without the need of revealing the value of each transaction. The problem with sMPC is that on its own, it is prohibitively slow; hence Liminal will use this solution only for the computations that need to interact directly with the global private state. The remaining computations can be performed and validated using ZK-SNARKs.

Liminal’s hybrid setup will guarantee that client data is secure and their anonymity maintained.

So it's a bad copy of ROSE with a shitty website?

objectively better than rose with 1/5th mcap

How does this possibly survive in a world where ICP exists, is released- will take over web3.0. Will produce oracles this year- has integrated btc and eth natively. And has all the too cryptographers working together?

ICP does not have private smart contracts. Different use cases

אאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאאא

So all Icp would have to do is make the ability for their contracts to be ‘private’ whatever that means and this goes away? I’ll propose the idea to the DAO For a governance vote right now. I’m having a hard time seeing any of these bizarre niche use case coins be useful with such robust L1’s coming out

Alephs tech is good, if you actually care and aren't just here to shill icp dyor.

nigger stop spoonfeeding, biz will call it a pajeet scam either way and then fomo when its pumping.

Of course. It is only on 16k watchlists on cmc, I am just trying to plant some seeds.

Every single reply to this thread is a fucking bot. I'm not buying your new LayerFag token

brown ID
ok

Looks promising. Dropped 10k on this, let's see what happens.

what do you mean like cosmos? like it uses the Cosmos SDK or ABCI?

The duality of biz

No I mean cosmos is also a proof of stake blockchain that uses the hub and spoke model

Attached: tile pattern.png (1184x759, 687.78K)

Cosmos Hub is merely a blockchain on the Cosmos blockchain. Now that IBC is enabled, a central hub isn't needed. All the hub does is act as a stockholders/governance sector for the ecosystem.

> N
> Tattoo
Ironic