>DUDE JUST WAGE SLAVE FOR 40 YEARS LMAO

>DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/WORK DUDE JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES DUDE JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK DUDE JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS DUDE JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED DUDE JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK DUDE JUST MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE DUDE JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE JUST LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4

Attached: 1643900754396.gif (640x532, 3M)

programming is a meme. its so unbelievably boring that i'd rather work all day digging holes outside.

after starting programming I noticed a strong persistent urge to crossdress

Attached: 1639243736483.png (685x816, 748.23K)

Exactly.

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-090255.jpg (539x569, 84.81K)

Every programmer becomes a schizo.

>DUDE DONT TRY AND TIME THE MARKET, JUST DCA FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS SO YOU CAN RETIRE AT 70 AND FINALLY LIVE LIFE WITH YOUR GOLDEN NEST EGG!!!!

Attached: DCA.jpg (750x440, 39.68K)

You forgot the firm salary offer of $40k.

And then a faggot

And then a tranny

unironically did all of this. Also studied electrical engineering. Now I do fintech and wage slaving is behind me xxxxx

Just find some job in the administration and put some of your savings in crypto
It's literally that simple

what do you do now?

Is this shit a meme? I’m graduating with a cs degree this semester and I already have a gut feeling I won’t land a job

Build web3 stuff and dapps for exorbitant fees
I worked as a quant before that at a big firm

its not a meme its reality

too bad they dont pay 6 figs to hole diggers

I unironically have done everything in the OP too for almost 10 years and im ready to quit and work at McDonald’s before I blow my brains out. How can I make a stupid amount of money in fintech? Is it easy or do you hustle 24/7?

I hate to break it to you user but you needed to chase internships/opprotunities while in school. A lot of people I know (myself included) ended up just getting hired by the company we interned with the previous year, and the ones that didn't got better offers while they were spamming interviews in the fall. You're still not too far behind, just make a concentrated effort to apply to as many places as you can, starting now.

I did a lot of work, probably 14 hours a day for years. Also grinded to get my CFA qualification while working as a SWE, which was pretty tough as I had no formal financial eductation. I was always interested in it though, so I got into finance with myt own side projects etc

Fell for the "Learn to Code" meme, eh? That was just something we told toastie toasties when they got fired from Vice and Buzzfeed. You weren't actually supposed to do that. kek

Find yourself a combination of skills that allows you to fulfill a niche - if you aren't dangerously autistic and can communicate well with clients etc and show your business acumen that helps as well. A non-autistic dev with business sense is worth his weight in gold + more

Cfa level 2 did nothing for my career so I became a dev. Now I am in my 30s and kiddies are trying to step over me and flex so I have to code good shit to show them who is boss. It's all so tiring.

Dca works better if you aren't poor as fuck

>Just go work for free bro. On-top of your rigorous coursework and any job and family obligations you have lol lol lol

Thanks user. Yeah I’m good with clients I’m a normie irl

Well it doesn't reallyt count until you have your charter right?

Also, unless you're changing jobs and you're kind of junior already, even getting the charter doesn't seem to help advance your career if you're going to stay in finance.

I did it
1. to learn a bit about finance outside of my direct line of work
2. to have some financial qualification to reference my finance credentials vs the finance bros as a dev

welcome to the exciting world of programming you magnificant nigger

now get back to your daily lecture about minority struggle

Attached: 1636983399599.png (1257x630, 432.25K)

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
IS IT HARD GAINING EXPERIENCE??? IS IT HARD LEARNING SKILLS THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU FOR??????? THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!!!

Attached: 1370527161343.jpg (250x250, 53.84K)

Its basically useless. People get it post factotum to justify position. Eg dude at Fidelity hired his cousin with no credentials over me then cousin spent the next 5 years (failed twice) getting the charter. Finance is a meme unless top 10 school and/or connections.