Why did wwe give her a new gimmick, just to have her job on the developmental developmental show?

Why did wwe give her a new gimmick, just to have her job on the developmental developmental show?

Attached: 20A31769-A3C7-4201-9AB0-D72EFA20DF64.jpg (1366x768, 105.89K)

Sarray is a fat ugly jobber

Nah you are

She's an ugly dimeless shitter.

Sarray is fat and based. She needs to keep eating.

Nah thats you

Long term booking

>fat
She's in better shape than any of you fucking nerds will ever be in your entire lives

>her
>her
Sarray is a man. He’s a shitter and nothing but. He lacks charisma and cannot work a decent match. Joshis don’t draw. Eventually, you faggots are going to comprehend this.

dilate, tranny simp

>weebs seething
She's legitimately one of the ugliest people in WWE and only appeals to shoot pedophiles with her anime girl gimmick.

Nah i didnt ask for your bio

Attached: tumblr_nc80pwZb7R1ry3em3o1_400.gif (300x169, 2M)

Sasha is an ugly horse

Dunno maybe if you make another dozen threads about it you’ll get your answer fatass

Sasha Banks being brought up and not even in reply to my post. Joshipedos are unhealthily-obsessed with the GOAT women’s wrestler, Sasha Banks. That was proof. Sarray is still an ugly shitter.

I weigh like 125lbs user this bitch is shoot fat

Sasha is obsessed with Sheamus' big celtic cock

She has no gimmick

I don't like her new look, makes her seem old

The magical school girl is her gimmick

What will Sarray do when she gets fired?

she could lose some weight

>4638378
You’re talking about a wrestler’s dick. You’re not gay at all. Fuck off from Any Forums, cuck fetishist. This is a professional wrestling board. Waifufag virgins are all shoot mentally ill as proven by a Google search.

hey friend looks like you messed up your post, let me help you out :)
hey

AEW or Stardom