/wfhg/ WFH General

Another splendid day working at home, doing absolutely nothing
It's called Humpday because that's what I'm going to be doing to my girlfriend later, on the company dime

Attached: 1623815351203.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

discovered that as long as im connected to the remote pc stations, it always shows me as online. been a comfy time so far

Attached: wallhaven-4d9923.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

>yet another day of trading on binance while pretending to do "work"

WFH Chad here
clocking in atm
holidays next friday
you just know this week will be a very productive week on youtube / binance and friday all my tickets will be transferred to the coworkers

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: based.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

I have to wrap up some tasks before moving teams, and then it's back to "working".

Yeah you guys are to have to give me at least a week for these very complicated ui changes ahaha

I'm drinking coffee and reading Herodotus instead of working.

cooked a nice breakfast
quick 30 minute meeting
going back to sleep

Attached: 1625152843275.gif (200x281, 1.6M)

Ahh glorious wfh. I am drinking coffee with a cat on my lap. I did a PowerPoint slide yesterday and today I just have to update some notes and take meeting through noon. Going to shoot my new rifle after I wrap up. I don’t even have corporate email on my phone, I don’t even care if I show up as away.

I love working for my current company. Busted my ass for the first few years and got rapidly promoted into a comfy IT position where I basically just have to attend some meetings and people consider that "work." I'm really close with my boss and we barely even talk about work items when we have our weekly 1 on 1 calls. I definitely feel like a boomer already and I'm still in my 20's.
Any other WFH Chads using some of their spare time to better themselves? I have so much more free time that I've been getting in 20-30 minutes of cardio every single workday. I'm also trying to read more at night instead of staring at my phone, so I've been thinking about reading during working hours too.

I did bjj and weight lifting daily. I suggest you find a gym buddy and get into one or both of those. It’ll be life changing.

I've really had no issues consistently exercising, and I have all the equipment I need at home, so really no need for a gym or a buddy, though I can see how that would be good. Best part of having everything at home is I'm 10 steps away from my desk, so if I do get an urgent call/email I can quickly get back to it and pretend like I'm available.

>be me
>remote dev
>write 200 lines of code over the course of a week
>technical architect (the guy that is essentially above senior dev and organizes how code will fit together etc.) is "very impressed" and tells me to speak up in meetings because i might know more than senior devs
it's not even a meme bros I literally did like 5 hours of work. not making fagman money but im still making a solid six figures in early 20s.

Attached: smug.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

They called me back into the office fulltime so I'm asking my friend to find me a job and quitting on the spot as soon as I have offer in hand.

Attached: bpd.jpg (1920x1080, 124.56K)

It’s not really about that. It’s about socializing and competition in the real world. Have people around you (physically) to bring you up.

Good day my fellow remote 'workers'

Ahh, yeah, not really concerned about that. I'm a pretty social and competitive person already, and my main form of cardio is a Peloton bike which have those aspects built-in.

Im literally just browsing Any Forums and listening to misic

Attached: 1640806798715.webm (1920x960, 3M)

Animechads what are we watching from home while “working”?

For me, Oreigaru

Anyone else here permanently remote? This is the true master race. No "end of covid" shit weighing over my head ever again. I quit my last temporary remote job for a permanent one as soon as they told me to start going back to the office.

bros i hate my job. even though i'm only in the office a few days a month, the work is spiritually killing me, and i haven't done my job well and my manager knows it. i have no skills, just an ability to learn and a good GPA from a decent university. i just want to quit, i have some money saved up, but i don't know what to do after that. i think i might have a mind for programming but i don't want to compete with shitskin indians for entry level jobs. what do i do bros? i can't keep down this path.

Attached: 1635372880480.jpg (500x484, 40.5K)

kek we are one. i had a full remote job for a year after college but had to quit cause of similar circumstances. looking for WFH jobs now but might just bite the bullet and do something thats half and half.

are you having to learn a new skill or looking for the same type of job you quit? have you found it difficult to explain the employment gap?
fortunately i have some savings, which will probably not hold up to inflation for much longer so i would rather use them now if i ever need to use them.