Wtf!!!! Someone just paid 2501 ETH for this crypto punk

Are NFTs that valuable or we are just in an era where fags think that's the easiest way to launder money.

Pisses me off that there's literally no hope for retail investors as most of them are way too fucking broke to even afford them if at all they are worth the hype.

Attached: Punk it.jpg (600x600, 15.5K)

The bubble gonna burst soon and leave this fags with nothing but fucking memories.

Is that George Floyd in a hat?

trying to revive cryptopunks, but to no success

the fact that cryptpunks were so swiftly and completely outshone by bored apes shows just how fickle and temporary each nft "project" is going to be. nobody in a couple of years is going to care about any of the nfts today, there will be newer things out there to grab the attention and money of normies, with the promise of getting in early.

desperation will keep these wash sales of old dying nfts popping up, but the writing is on the wall for all of them when your only product is hype.

No, crypto monkeys are popular because they are nigger pictures, and American culture centers itself around niggers

Faggots here and there this space is full of shit, i hate NFTS

NFTs are just tolls to launder money.. Punks are shit...

Attached: 1639758308870s.jpg (249x216, 6.22K)

Another day another retarded thread where retard OP doesn’t know what an nft is.

Centers itself around niggas... But those niggas can't afford the punks...what's the essence?

The bubble gonna burst sooner rather than later i bet.

NFTs don't like you either, go to Hades, I hate this place

Attached: 1643848151111s.jpg (250x187, 5.28K)

retards
this

Two qualities of NFTs
... No liquidity.
... No use case.

Attached: 1639752586895s.jpg (250x248, 8.62K)

NFT's are the new Pogs

Attached: pogs-and-slammers_400x333.jpg (400x333, 58.6K)

Can you tell us what an NFT is?

they're legitimately beanie babies, only if you didn't need to put any effort into actually creating any physical products, so there were hundreds of new competing collectables every few months.

underrated

Pajeets here and there, like if there is no liquidity for a NFT, it's worth shit to me... It's subject to the creator's price, and it makes no sense in a real market.

Pisses you off because you are born poor ... NFTs are for the rich…

Attached: 1639758421102s.jpg (106x125, 2.24K)

I can tell you but I am banned

We are entering a world where online social status is paramount to most people.

>Want a job? Better have a fucking amazing Linkedin profile, active Twitter with lots of followers, etc.

We are already here ^. We are also already in a place where tons of people post degrading things about themselves merely for attention.

PFPs are an extension of your social persona. They not only say something about who you see yourself as / who you want to be, but about who you want others to see you as. And on top of all that, they are now status symbols. Both crypto punks and BAYC are more and more becoming rich-exclusive PFPs. In the future there will of course be more, because there are a lot more rich people in the world who will ultimately adopt this idiocy.

The best bet you can make right now are early projects on blockchains which have a real future. If you've spent any time in the NFT world you see that there is blockchain allegiance. People invested in SOL want solpunks, people invested in AVAX want avaxpunks etc. etc. This is an extension of the social psychology that permeates society today.

Free alpha: Oasis protocol NFTs are in their infancy and this is an L1 that is going to trump ETH. They're working with Meta, and I fucking BET you Mark Zuckerberg winds up buying a PFP on Oasis one day in the not too distant (1-2 years) future.

Is there a possibility for adding Liquidity to creators or intangible assets?

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 14.7K)