Nobody has ever tried to do what strongnode is setting out to do. That is...

Nobody has ever tried to do what strongnode is setting out to do. That is, disrupting the centralized server/cloud computing industry by creating a global node network by mining computational resources from smart devices

Attached: 1612873475623.png (181x200, 31.39K)

>mining
Instant Redflag

fuck off shill no one cares sage

I invest in strongnode because it has very strong nodes

i'm a shallow bitch

>ENTERPRISES ARE GOING TO RUN THEIR MISSION CRITICAL APPS ON THE OLD PC IN MY CLOSET
*a human brain exclusively fed high-fructose corn syrup*

Aren't they supposed to prevent contamination? so why is there mining involved?

that sounds like some fnaf lore

Attached: ngmi.png (2143x1665, 182.32K)

so mining from my phone? did I understand correctly?

Try to promise so many things and then do nothing? yes, at least most have some courtesy not to do that

There's literally nothing wrong with corn syrup. It isn't associated with worse health outcomes and death. Name me a single instance otherwise and stop taking Any Forums memes seriously.

t. 450lb hacker

I love that hat, it looks like the one from WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

buttt in Any Forums mode

I'm still laughing at all the people who defend them because "they're going to improve technology" dude, it's a crypto, they won't do much more than make the rich richer and fuck the global economy

I think so, I'm a bit lost

because they are lying about it :)

so mining it's going to be less complicated but it will continue to be mining anyways so, oh wow

dont tell him anything, if he wants to be scammed then let him try the biggest scam on the market

Attached: 13245712.jpg (222x241, 17.82K)

I really don't see the hype behind sne, maybe I'm not smart enough to understand it

I don't understand what user tried to say here, can someone explain it to me?

yes, a lot of non-pollution is happening there

I don't understand monkey brains, maybe he's trying to suck his own dick

I thought this was a biz thread and then Im running into this health things?

yes, a very simplistic way to put it, but there's more shit involved

I don't think sne is a scam, I do think they will do exactly what they are trying to, but that's because Im on drugs

nigger what? that's not how strong works.
also, don't fucking tell jeets about strong.
for fuck's sake.

kek

hope it works for you

Attached: 14-147677_stoned-pepe-pepe-the-frog-blunt-hd-png.png (860x780, 98.73K)

>mining it's going to be less complicated
Wanting not to pollute causes more pollution?

That seems strange to me, so what the fuck does this coin want to do?

I work at school.

how does it work then? because I thought I was understanding what OP said until now

it seems to increase progress optimization and things related to that, it sounds good on paper but it costs to make it real