We're in December, 1998

Are you ready for the final leg up? Plan accordingly

Attached: 1628782926479.jpg (1435x1456, 618.25K)

i think this is the biggest problem right now. everyone thinks they're invested in google and apple when they might be invested in aol and myspace.
if you become a money czar from aol, good for you. just sell the top. but the bubble hasn't even started yet and i think this current one will pop, only to be replaced by an even bigger one. THAT will pop, then we will have the amazons, the googles, the oracles.

thankfully thats not a problem if you instead invest in the internet itself (bitcoin) rather than applications that run on top of the financial bedrock it provides

Yep

Attached: theonlychartthatmatters.png (748x397, 113.17K)

Im scared OP. I've been waiting for 5 years now

That doesn't mean it will go up though, Bitcoin is not a dotcom stock like amazon.

Just hold BTC retard
And then gamble with a few Alts just in case.

top signal

Attached: file.png (236x358, 139.71K)

As a BTC innovator let me tell you: BTC stopped being Bitcoin years ago, it pivoted into something totally different. It's not interesting or useful anymore. The actual Bitcoin project is now called Bitcoin Cash.

Attached: FJHGuN5XsAQHqnC.jpg (675x900, 82.11K)

I gotta say the constant bch shilling is really funny
I hope it works because as a retarded retard I never sold my forked coins

Attached: fuck-your-system.png (481x527, 13.55K)

>plebbit filename

How long does a bitcoin transaction take?

Attached: waiting.jpg (160x216, 40.21K)

>bitcoin
You mean icp?

10 minutes tops but if you NEED it now there's the lightning network

>10 minutes

Attached: 1629016956941.gif (290x189, 1.24M)

Ha exactly ssssh we are in stealth phase let them build it and in about 12 months from now the msm might pick it up then we boom

Wrong. Bitcoin transactions are instant. BTC transactions can take 10 minutes, an hour, who knows, since they killed instant transactions through congestion + RBF, which ensures you can double-spend unconfirmed transactions with 100% chance.
BCH not only kept the cash use case (instant, low fee transactions with no intermediaries), but it improved on it with DS-proofs and other innovations.

My $200,000 portfolio is ready for a hyper-adoption phase. I'm selling at $20,000,000.

Attached: based.png (180x180, 11.08K)

I think we will see new ATH around March before we have the parabolic phase in Q2

my $50 donation to honk honk was instant
for big amounts, you better use a bitcoin transaction which on average is included in 10 minutes in a block

It might seem funny if you don't know anything about it and think it's an altcoin, a clone or something. To us oldfags it's simply the same ol' Bitcoin we always used. Literally the same community, the same blockchain, the same scaling plan, same whitepaper etc. Satoshi's whitepaper describes BCH, not BTC. BTC/BCH are just tickers assigned by centralized exchanges and are not part of Bitcoin's technology.

Based, $2000 is fud

>my $50 donation to honk honk was instant

Attached: 1630911877001.jpg (823x549, 40.5K)

Apps run on bitcoin?
>Ethereum
>Ethereum
>Multichain
>Ethereum
>Ethereum
>Ethereum
etc.

Attached: 634920.png (753x944, 83.7K)

> $4,500 in 2017
> $300 in 2022
> falling and becoming more and more irrelevant in a shitcoin abyss.
Satoshi's idea was when there was a chain split haspower would follow the majority version of the chain and the minority version would die off. BCH implemented the Emergency Difficulty Adjustment (EDA) to keep the BCH chain alive. The miners gamed the hell out of the system exploiting this hopping attack to scoop up cheap BCH in short amounts of time which resulted in wildly swinging erratic block times. BCH then implemented and then tweaked Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm (DAA) but still the result hasn't changed miner behavior hopping back and forth between the chains, gaming the system. BCH is a frankenstein chain kept alive by these difficulty adjustment algorithms as a money grab scheme by Roger Ver, Jihan Wu, Wright and Calvin Ayre to scam naive low IQ investors.

Attached: bchred.png (551x555, 113.8K)

lmao