You're Welcome

Don't mind me, I'm just singlehandedly saving Bitcoin.

Attached: gettyimages-817875688.jpg (1200x1200, 256K)

His death would unironically increase bitcoin price by about 20 percent

Based.

kys putin

Why?

Very expensive funeral arrangements payed for in btc

And destabilize the world.

He is setting his redemption arc before he presses the button for Ukraine

No more constant threats of war so global economy would consider it as a bullish sign. The same goes for Russian economy and inevitable deregulation
He is a Xi's lapdog at this point whose only purpose in life is to harass Ukrainians and selling gas to Europe

>No more constant threats of war
Sorry, do Americans really believe there won't be anymore wars if their opponents were all killed?

A lot of people actually do. You can visit any mass media site/reddit and see how people react to warmongering. They don't understand how powerful modern rocket systems are and fast everyone will be annihilated

Nigger, Americans are the biggest warmongers on the planet, How many nations have you fat burgers destroyed already?
If you're not killing sandniggers you're killing yourself.

The only way wars will stop is if America ceases to be.

>Russia will ban crypto
>all the sheep sell off
>Russian government buys in
>Russia will allow crypto as legal tender
>all the sheep buy in higher
Simple as.

>zero related news
Go back to 2ch

Attached: 1641408147807.jpg (700x419, 34.43K)

>Russia will allow crypto as legal tender
It didn't, using crypto as a currency is literally illegal. It might be considered a currency technically though, as opposed to an asset.

The main difference is Americans create massive PR campaigns where they persuade people in joining them thus creating a buffer zone for marked to react instead of just randomly attacking some neighbor nation claiming it's normal.

Sorry there m8
I should have thought a bit what I was writing

Are we talking about the same nation?
I think you're confused buckaroo

Attached: lel.png (1852x262, 92.64K)

Greatest statesman of 21st century.

Seethe

> no news
Also, no tax too. Only a matter of time before other countries do the same. Chinese miners are already going en mass to Kazahkstan and Mongolia the CCP will realize they fucked up and will revert the ban. Accumulate while you can.

Attached: cz.png (580x307, 25.25K)

I don't like him but I can't disagree with you on that. He is the greatest president of our generation, the bar is not exactly high though.. his competition is that dyke Merkel, that faggot Macron, the sóyboy Trudeau and Brandon.

>He is a Xi's lapdog at this point
nah, Putin is much smarter than Xi

The economy growth and inflation indicates quite the opposite

we shall have to see how the Ukraine thing works out, as it is I'm inclined to agree

Too bad he censors shit otherwise he would have my based seal of approval.

inflation is just a tax, he needs lots of taxes to fund his war effort and inflation is the best tax there is. Note that he is transitioning to BTC for the gov itself as preparation for overdoing it.

As for economy growth, all economies are fake economies at this point so literally irrelevant. What matters is if he pulls off Ukraine

Russia has the biggest gold reserves of the world and their debt is less than a 1/3 of their GDP. They are unironically the most prepared country for the next crash. China and the US of A are completely fucked.

True. It's exactly why they can harass other nations without any repercussions aside from meme sanctions

Nobody wants a war with Ukraine. He's just using the opportunity to put the American interests against European interests and fracture both Nato and the EU from within. Germany and France don't want war and they rule the EU. He's just capitalizing on the extreme ineptitude of western leaders and getting revenge for the 2000s when Clinton laughed in his face after he suggested Russian Nato membership and after Russia helped them with information on terrorists the CIA shipped weapons and drugs to Dagestan and Chechnya as a thank you.

What exactly is "pulling off Ukraine?" War there doesn't benefit anyone. So you mean keeping Nato out? Yeah that would be a good move for him, but Nato expanding to Ukraine is bad for the US as well. if that senile bastard Biden would just promise no Nato expansion and Russia stays home it would be a win for everyone except the neocons.

Pretty much. The Russian army is cheaper to maintain by orders of magnitude. The US has bases around the whole world it's a logistic nighmare while 99.9999% of the Russian army is within their borders.

you haven't been listening to Putin for long enough
Putin has wanted to invade Ukraine since NATO started putting anti nuclear defense nets up to his borders, he has pleaded since fucking GWB to take those things down because they upset the mutual assured destruction and therefore nuclear peace that we've enjoyed the last century.

Every single US president has ignored him.
This is not a fucking game Putin is interested in maintaining the peace but (((they))) are too greedy as always.