I’m still convinced nftb will get pumped like tron did in 2017

I’m still convinced nftb will get pumped like tron did in 2017

Attached: 1618237393827.jpg (200x194, 8.21K)

HAHAHAHHHHASJSDASJHKJ

Currently that shit is dead, i mean they are doing absolutely nothing to remedy it or to be more popular

this is like the school and nftb is the weird kid who collects dbz cards

NFTB has huge potential and a lot of Projects that were launched there I really hope it will do the race as I'm holding a bag too... but we will see only time will tell us

that's because you're snorting shit you're not supposed to op

it seems to be recovering reallllly slooooooow, so, you might not be that naive

It's been too long, relevancy and my hopes are down, it's time for me to walk away from this mall

Attached: 213457231.jpg (640x638, 47.44K)

nah times are different now

well, after the competition with steam it was fine, still i think you should take it easy and have money saved for when there is a bump, a lot of money for a small price

why does everyone seem depressed when they talk about nftb?

Attached: 1232156321.jpg (184x184, 7.03K)

kek, that's a way to put it, but yes, that's pretty much what nftb does

because we bought a long ago and now we have lost our money and hope

why would it do that when it's just a marketplace? I don't see the appeal, am I missing something?

In my case, i saw my friend being afraid that they would kick him out of his apartment for not recovering the money he invested

your friend is a fucking donkey, i mean WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE DEPARTMENT'S MONEY IN A CRYPTO?

ok Im not convinced and Im not telling that to people. Keep your thoughts to yourself

I don't think you're missing anything, nope

because he is a donkey, you said it yourself

Yeah, my friend its dumb, i had several discussions with him about how bad it makes him buy compulsively

time already told us it's not working

everyday its the fucking same shit, just give up and hopefully you find something better

user do you know that this shit is long term right?

time the only thing he told me was that this shit is only profitable if you are an independent artist, nothing more

Attached: 512321.png (690x598, 467.75K)

It's because they're just nihilistic bitches who believe that just by seeing a simple dump the coin will die

Well that's what's happening now lmaoo

I didn't know I was a nihilistic bitch, I'll embrace it

oh then I have no chances here, I don't know how to draw anything :(

don't think it's gonna happen, but it's always good to have hopes

I'm glad i am from Germany if I hold my coins more then 1 year I have to pay 0% taxes. ZERO !!

So all of my investments I make are long term. Just don't gamble, buy and hold and if it dumps, buy more... it's called Dollar-cost-averaging and it works well

well you and me both user, not interested in anything that they do because I just don't care about nfts at all