CRO

Got my CRO card today, and it hit me. This thing is fucking Steve Jobs v1.0 of crypto. With the package, metal and shit - feels premium. All that is missing is glitter falling out of the box when opening.

Shit's hot. Shit's early. Don't be Wozniak.

Attached: p85stragja371.jpg (735x460, 37.97K)

Feels like a flex every time I whip out my rose gold to pay for my monster energy ultra zero™

Yeah I love my card.
Got the jade green. Gonna probably top out at the icy white in a year or so

I got the red one and later upgraded to indigo/jade but I don't want to shill out 50€ for the new color.
I got multiple looks/remarks from people about it, like no other item I owned, so it really is genius marketing.

same actually.

I decided I like the red

What happens if some retail goblin wagie swipes your card details and makes fraudulent purchases online? I am guessing that you are completely on your own?
How do you guys manage security with these things?

it's normie tier but apple pay does actualy conceal the card number from the register, user.
aside from that, my card doesn't leave my possesion.

so there are no details written on the card itself? If so that is very nice.
Can you use the app to keep the card locked when you aren't using it?
I don't trust wagies

There’s been 2FA every time I’ve bought something online

Signed up for the service yesterday. Any bad experiences so far?

I don't flex my icy unless I really want to.
Use my phone to pay contactless (CDC card added to Curve). That way I'm not advertising to the nigger behind me in the queue I have at least £30k of crypto and likely more elsewhere.

There is literally no reason to ever use a debit card.

it works with apple pay now?

Nah, the app can sometime take a bit of time (seconds, that's how low of attention span we have these days before annoyed) to load. Other than that, I love CRO.

It's actually fun to pay for things now, I know I'm getting "more" than those 3% in the long run, this shit will go far if your horizon is beyond of those who dabble in shit coins.

Attached: r1gnfwcvhl261.png (640x473, 384.52K)

you mean there's no reason to use a credit card surely

no it has normal credit card info on the back but if you're paying with the chip at a POS it's not noticeable.
absolutely do not trust wagies.
it was, having trouble re-adding it right now because apple and cro are both laggy niggers.

True about the app, noticed it myself. I'm already big in the Cosmos ecosystem so I can reroute some staking/LP gains into CRO for the long run.

Credit gives potentially more in cash back, is much safer, and you keep your own money longer. There is a buffer between your money in the bank and the purchasing account. It doesn't matter if it's stolen beyond a minor inconvenience because you just get the money credited back. Many cards also give extended warranties for any item you purchase with it. You might get free rental car insurance, flight benefits, etc. They give you hundreds or thousands just for signing up. There is no downside for the consumer at all unless they are retarded and buy more than they can pay. The merchants have to eat the fees themselves.

>What happens if some retail goblin wagie swipes your card details and makes fraudulent purchases online?
You lose the money, it's not a credit card.

Just ordered my Jade

Attached: 1638796472182.jpg (532x544, 33.99K)

i got the red card an want to upgrade.

how much cro do you think i need before the superbowl pump so i can lock in my stake?

doesnt really exist in europe, certainly no points systems

>Got my CRO card today, and it hit me. This thing is fucking Steve Jobs v1.0 of crypto. With the package, metal and shit - feels premium. All that is missing is glitter falling out of the box when opening.
>Shit's hot. Shit's early. Don't be Wozniak.

Attached: 22f.png (640x591, 20.02K)

Awesome shill thread, OP. Totally organic. No red flags anywhere. Kris is a good businessman also. Has a history of running succesful businesses. Gotta get my CRO card as soon as possible.

Someone offered me 5 bucks for my opening night nft. I feel rich already.