TRAC MOON

This Origin Trail project has a solid team and fundamentals so why is it sitting still?

Attached: Origintrail-logo.jpg (1280x710, 20.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tracdeepdive.info
youtu.be/hmFwZjA4QYI
origintrail.club
origintrailexplained.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clownmarket. Its time will come. Biz and plebbit sleeping on this suprisingly. Anything under $1 is a gift.

shill me on this pls seems intresting

speak english

because pajeets didnt do the needful

tried trading this for a little while.
if you buy large they will drop the price and remove liquidity on the downside and make the price bleed.

happens everytime.

Do you make the same thread every day? Or multiple times a day? I'm all in TRAC but these threads are pretty sad to read. Just a bunch of people with short term price focus and no discussion about anything substantial that actually matters to the project. I still try to contribute to any discussion or questions but it's pretty one-sided.
tracdeepdive.info
bots + pretty low liquidity does that

sleeping giant, I see similarities with QNT

Kek, except for total supply

Attached: 63D6087D-7E41-40DE-BA2F-383479223EF9.jpg (302x300, 20.93K)

Supply has no influence on a token's total valuation, measured in market cap. The only thing that matters with supply is whether the circulating supply is close to the total supply. TRAC at QNT's current mc would be $5.7, a 650% increase

Another stock moron who doesn’t understand crypto.
Kys nigger for being this retarded.
Crypto isn’t stocks or something you can eat pleb. These are computer networks, supply and demand doesn’t mean anything it’s use case you fucking ignorant nigger pleb.

If you have a better attention span than goldfish you should just go through chill zones stuff on YouTube. He is a superfan who is literally spelling out why this token will be top 20 in a couple of years. Price wont move until we see the scope of jobs after v6 is up and running. This is most of my portfolio, you can run nodes for passive income, just hold. Link posted is about pharmaceutical companies that will end up using it. Does biz think there is much money in pharma?
youtu.be/hmFwZjA4QYI

Attached: EiTnm4qXkAEjVvU.jpg (610x483, 63.37K)

You seem upset

Attached: E4E778B8-06A4-4C06-A7A1-4F4A20FFEC11.png (860x830, 451.15K)

Top kek. You're telling me supply doesn't affect price?

Seems to be the case with most things. Doesn't seem to matter how much, if you buy or sell, price will go in the opposite direction for at least a few minutes.

It doesn't affect price performance. Price per token will be lower at the same market cap as a token with lower supply but you can buy percentages of a token anyways so returns are what matters, not the price of an individual token at an arbitrary supply. This is why market cap is used to compare valuations.

You're fucking retarded.

Curry scam

Attached: 1622846190717.png (720x960, 353.35K)

It happens more slowly with higher supply tokens

TRAC is an actual solid fundamentals play that will take years to fully appreciate. It will be among the few projects that actually find a real world market fit and sees price appreciating based on token demand from paying customers and well-designed tokenomics.

Just sit back, relax, and watch it slowly climb the charts.

t. 110k stacker

origintrail.club
tracdeepdive.info
origintrailexplained.info

How many TRAC to not kill myself and how many to make it

cool
It has nothing to do with supply. It's an issue of liquidity and volume.
1k-10k