>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

Mining for Noobs
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: png_20220125_214901_0000.png (1728x2304, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PMResearch_ca/status/1491168584848273410
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poo bros where are we at?

Attached: Polish_20210707_102251992.jpg (320x236, 87.52K)

Here

twitter.com/PMResearch_ca/status/1491168584848273410
QH explaining BLLG drill result

Very based and exciting.

Attached: 1644283946746.png (201x239, 96.29K)

Thanks for the bake!

As for Blue Lagoon, that last link was pretty interesting, I am very interested in their new vein discovery, its identical to what the old school miners described at showings like Ptarmigan and others. I wonder if they might not find an adit or old test pit along the way during summer exploration on that veins strike.

Attached: headframe at Dome Mountain Blue Lagoon Resources 2020 Bill Cronk Chief Geo.jpg (900x1200, 417.17K)

What's our price target?

> Based dubs, they'll find one
Can the re-use the old workings or are they too dangerous?

$60 US

Attached: 1638552584324.jpg (1538x2048, 203.7K)

I dont know, all I can say is, as a poorfag, x10 is not enough for me. It's one of the few I'm going to hold very closely no matter what, with Vangold, Impact and Bayhorse. Other can be sold at 50-100$ Silver (like Kuya or Silver One).

Hard to say since we dont know the gameplan after we get to 500MC.

Attached: 1623091949928.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

I dont expect there to be actual real mines on that vein, more likely trenching, test pits, adits etc. The sorts of signs of previous guys like Alex Shea or the Kindrat leaser miners would leave behind after exploring. Best guesstimate for anything found around there on Dome would be 1910s or 1920s at the earliest though 1899 did see some news articles on a "Dome Mountain" in the region so who knows.

There is the modern workings done by Metal Mountain back in the 2000s and on Boulder Vein from the 1990s, I think theres another older portal / adit down the road too before boulder but I would need to check my notes. One was dam near a river when I was out there.

Attached: portal at Blue Lagoon Resources Dome Mountain Mine.jpg (954x954, 371.31K)

28k checking in

200k reporting in

12K stacklet

Attached: Reon.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

dont start with the asianposting

i really hope spring works its magic a bit early this season, I really want to head on out and get some exploration work done asap. Working for a wage pays the bills but I want to get out and look at outcrops again, underground its all the same.

4475 shares here
WAGMI... haha...
:(

gold & silver went up the last 2 days because of it

Attached: ReonK.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

I personally think yellow fever is cringe but asianposter is based and has been here as long as I can remember, I'm guessing longer than you since the complaints have only started recently so get over it or leave

Attached: 1515847479759.gif (274x257, 2M)

/cmmg/ bro's where we at lads? havent been here since the new year. is the thesis still strong? are we still on track for $30 silver by 2100?

Which projects will you focus on this year? Did that trenching work out lqst year?

Last seasons final trip to the north coast was kind of a bust because weather closed in, I went too late but I was constrained with other matters. I have a lot of places to check out (ground I nabbed up during the great claim purges). A few of those claims should bear interesting material, all I need is one to be worth anything really to make a season. I also have placer ground to deal with, which should be fun this season. This time I ll have time to go up earlier, and with more gear and man power.

It's completely over for Gayhorse silver, the PAN MAN fud is the final nail in the coffin.

How much longer can your copium last you before you sell?

Attached: DRILLING.png (1002x894, 549.04K)

Since I ve been stuck on my phone all night unable to sleep i ll give you this, BH was always a long shot to be a quick moon shoot, but it might still make it in the long run. It all depends on if the little company that could can keep costs low and ore moving from mine to mill at a regular basis. I so want that little mine to work out because if BH can do it so many other small mines across the US could be too.