Are there any downsides to using leverage? If you're careful I don't see how it could go wrong...

Are there any downsides to using leverage? If you're careful I don't see how it could go wrong, you can basically have a constant income steam provided you make the right trades and just short when line goes up and long when line goes down.

Attached: Y2Mate.is - First Date Cheat Code _____ w OnlyJayus - #Shorts-IcKsCjo0PAE-480p-1644409126797 (2).webm (608x1080, 2.79M)

just make the right trades lol

I want to beat the shit out of her everytime i see her videos on this board

I was doing just that however over the past two days in particular BTC has been too unpredictable to make good trades on.
Line goes wherever the fuck it wants right now, even after fat candles.

WHATS WRONG WITH HER FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, dude. Come on. She's a human being with feelings too you know. Don't you have any empathy? Maybe time for a brain scan buddy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220209_133452.jpg (1080x1262, 203.73K)

You guys actually go on dates?

There are no downsides to using leverage.

I agree but she has some pretty good advice for autists like me who think that the biggest pleasure in life is watching numbers go up

How can internet bullying even be real lmao just turn your screen off nigger

Wait isn't this bird into women?

1. More expensive than just doing bigger trades on spot
2. Often can't hold long term without losing a lot
3. Can be liquidated, meaning you can't just hold through volatility

imagine putting that much effort into pleasing a woman.

How DO I leverage trade? I only use DEXs and Binance US

That's a man

Why do most women think they deserve everything while they don't provide anything? It's so fucking hard not being a MGTOW incel loser

The key to a "perfect date"? FACE FRAME AND HEIGHT

Leverage above 10x is dangerous.
Even if I was convinced of a sure thing I wouldn’t use more than 25x.
High leverage is for setups where you time minuscule movements accurately.
The reason people get popped on high leverage is because many times the price goes in the opposite direction at least once before reaching the desired destination.
During that time your leverage is a guillotine.

Why would I take dating advice from this little boy?

If it wasn't for leverage I would have made basically nothing with btc. Be careful of lev trading alts tho. I got flash crashed past my stop already

Https://Gains.trade

I'm going to have to leverage trade just to afford dates with that plank of a woman. How depressing