Is Turkey at the point where it's worth moving to now?

Is Turkey at the point where it's worth moving to now?
Everything there is basically on discount.
I'm seriously thinking of moving there for a somewhat trad lifestyle. It wouldn't have to be to a city, a small town would be fine as long as the locals don't try and kill me for being a westerner.
What do you guys think?

Attached: download.png (275x183, 1.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/mickinfethiye
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Everything there is basically on discount.
you have mo idea, aren't you, yankee

Attached: 1633347315883.jpg (298x307, 59.26K)

I don't speak roach yet, sorry. Also I'm not a mutt, they're still asleep.

American convert to islam (or even worse, American Christian if that's your flavour of "trad lifestyle") in small Turkish town. What could possibly go wrong.

You don't want to move to rural Turkey as an American

move to BVLLgaria instead

Attached: Screenshot_20211220-183254-1.jpg (720x534, 60.66K)

>roach
With this aiitiude you're getting your western ass bred.

Also rural Turkey is not that diffrent from Afghanistan. Trad my ass, what a dumb pol-brainwashed nigger

Attached: 1637122594393.gif (828x472, 53.49K)

You are too thin-skinned for this website, leave anytime

Turkey (Magog) is the country that leads the coalition of "beast" countries in bible prophecy.

you are too delusional for Turkey, don't come

Attached: 1641514995451.jpg (406x644, 38.08K)

Fuck off, we're full.

These anons are right, a foreigner wouldn't really be able to adapt to rural Turkey and good luck with the "trad lifesytle" in the cities.

Not possible unless you’re a mudslime

I don't think people here understand non-white countries, especially islamic shitholes.
For instance, most women have to marry their paternal cousins in order to keep their blood pure and save their family's honor. Girls would be beheaded if they even think about dating a non-muslim.
You're considering living in a country that is 40-50% inbred. A country that takes open pride in the genocide of the christian indigenous minorities. Wake the fuck up.

Absolutely based

Is gonna come
Ooooohh

rural Turkey is Afghanistan tier shithole, with Afghanistan tier retards and gets worse the more you move to the east, Istanbul and the tourist trap cities on the west are a different thing

Yeah but it's cheap af

Bru. Afghanistan is even cheaper.
Tbh, go to Istanbul or another coastal tourist trap and breed with local turkish sluts.

I thought you guys cancelled janissaries 200 years ago

I'm no t*rk, god bless.

ur getting robbed and force feminised
enjoy cold desolate mountains of countryside in the meantime
>muh tourist trap
you don't even have to tip lmao

Attached: 1635126516647.jpg (676x692, 121.71K)

Good thing that both americans and turks have no tips.

im turkish and i can tell that turks love foreigners, especially in rural areas there is a very strong sense of community and atypical outsiders are usually always welcome to peoples houses for tea, or food even though there is a massive language barrier. what i suggest you learn turkish, and go live in izmir for a year. if you like it so much then either stay there or move to a small town in the turkish south west.

the communities here are not like in europe for example where its close knit but closed to outsiders. they are close knit and foreigners are so far removed from the possibility of inclusion that they become "fun" additions and are very welcome. you look different you sound different you believe in a different religion therefore you have no chance of inflitration per say but you can be willingly accepted.

here is a youtube channel by two english boomers living it out in small town turkey.

youtube.com/c/mickinfethiye

Thats just great. Westerners wouldnt feel welcomed at all and thats no problem at all and just how it is, but Germans have to put up with these roaches and pretend its all good, pay them social welfare and be nice and friendly to not be called a nazi. Reality goes much further even.
I hate this gay earth

Im a Bulgarian who grew up in Canada (no accent etc). Would I be able to find a trad wife in Turkey?