>28
>Only 50k in savings
>Stuck in a low-paid bartender job
>Trying to get educated, but keep failing classes
Be honest, is it just over for me?

Attached: withered-wojack.gif (498x498, 109.41K)

youre just getting started faggot. stop living in the past and think of how many different ways you can live your life until you 80. now fuck off

Just remember that there are millions of people out there dreaming to what you have.

Sorry to break this for you but the people that zoomed trough university with ease as if it was high school, were the ones that never had to work or do any obligations other than uni.
t. worked as security guard night shifts to finish but never finished

This is so dumb. Everyone poorer than me may as well die/not exist/ I think of as ants.

Only the people better than me matter

at the next crash when btc is in the 20k range you should get as much chainlink as financially possible. The ideal for you would be a 2k stack
It would only be 20k.
After that you just wait for CCIP and staking to be released and then for integrations to come
Stack 1k and ride the other 2k, live off of the 1k rewards, by the time link hits 1000$ (2030) you would've modestly made it

buy as much as you can

No. You'll be fine just don't give in

I'm 29, managed to bullshit my way into a 6 figure job but have 2k in savings. Currently just pumping my money into ETH and random shit coins until my contract ends, just to see what happens. Basically I'm just not gonna worry about it so much, so neither should you

wew these multiple per day demoralization threads are getting more creative. now it's a "bar tender"
good posts jews or troons in your discord you are the real champs making these faggot threads every day and trying to cause people to sell or suicide. just remember you'll get yours on the other side so your soulless jewish and/or queer lifestyle will catch up to you.

delete this

if you keep failing classes, then you have low IQ.
I guess you are destined to be a loser. You just got unlucky with the gene thing.

Attached: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg (486x506, 45.97K)

no education
no job
just 260k in fiat and 100k stakable crypto
is there hope?

boohoo, should've taken out a loan if you're so confident in your academic abilities n!gga

I had good grades in high school, but I'm just so fucking demoralized and unmotivated for school these days
I keep trying to study, but nothing sticks in my head

I can't fucking do this

fpbp

Only 50k in savings? Dude why haven't you retired to Cambodia yet?

Education is free in my country if you are above average student. I had a scholarship.
boohoo eat shit cancerous faggot

I was doing 12 hour night shifts and then went to morning classes. It just doesnt work out when you cant focus.

i was unmotivated in school but i still graduated with decent grades despite skipping half the classes.
you just have low IQ.

yeah but you graduated in some really shit subject at a shit uni. If you study something difficult such as Maths, physics, comp. science etc. at a good uni, you simply can't coast. Its impossible.

Do an IQ test. I couldn’t wrap my head around why I failed college for years until I just realized I was low IQ. You’ll learn to accept your place in society as an inferior being and your low income job will start to become pleasant, as it did for me.

military for you.
Yes.
I'm serious.

Roll 50 grand into the first crypto that went into space. Either you completely fuck over your life (sounds fucked already if we are gonna be honest mate) or you'll be a living god.

Attached: frontfacing.jpg (194x259, 5.29K)