Be honest

What does he actually do?

Attached: 9546A0ED-5BD1-49BC-A8F3-CB55738292A4.jpg (1312x1312, 368.4K)

Pythagoras incarnate.

Sergey Nazarov is the Jesuit messiah.
He is probably preparing for his upcoming performance on the world stage.

Attached: 1605876704744.jpg (1316x878, 314.95K)

consume burger and betray.

And by performance on the world stage, we mean his annual summer webcam presentation where he rambles incoherently for 2 hours and then disappears back into the shadows to prepare for next years smartcon

Inherently upward.

Holy shit, he does look like him.

I know they've been bringing back people from the past, but never heard of this one.

Look cute for the camera.

Reincarnation is real.
I would be curious to know if he could remember some of his previous important lives with past life regression.

The ancient philosophers also believed in reincarnation and had the theory that we didn't learn new things, but remembered them from our soul.
This could explain why some people seem to be extremely gifted in some fields, because their soul still carry the accumulated experience from a previous life.

this fat guy sells 6 million a week, and yet you call richard heart the biggest scammer. lol

Wouldn't it be fun if many past life philosophers and important figures all reincarnated in our current timeline to cause a great change in human consciousness?

Probably why Ari is drawn to him as a disciple of the cult of Demeter.

Stack Big Macs all day long

The soul remembers past connections and we can subconsciously feel it.
Souls stay in groups together through multiple incarnations and continue the story from previous lives even if we are unaware of it.

It may happen to a lot of us a few times in life that we like someone and feel a strong attraction at the moment we meet them and don't even know who they are.
This is because the soul knows.

he betrays

Attached: fbeK.jpg (800x768, 172.46K)

I was just writing about reincarnation and the memory of past lives in the previous thread. Jesus Christ the synchronization.

Fat fat fat

There are no coincidences.
Can you link the previous thread?

I would like to understand the true meaning of what we are experiencing.
In my case the weight of the past is far too heavy for me to carry alone.
I inherited a past will that is far too difficult to understand and make into a reality, and is completely abnormal in the current world.
It's driving me towards insanity.
It's hard to live in the current world while carrying the memories of very old existences.
It felt lonely too when thinking of everything that was lost from the past.
But it's possible that we all remained connected together since ages and the invisible thread of destiny continues to gather us together for common goals.

hoards talent and organizes them to do his bidding

Attached: 1590023302683.jpg (600x900, 698.03K)

I jokingly wrote about Sergey being Pythagorus’ reincarnate yesterday as well. The schizo autist deep inside of me kind of believes it.

scam people

You both got exactly the same shade of blue id too.

people call sir gay fat but if any of you had ever built a business yourself youd know that when youre on mission time/energy burning acts like diet and exercise are sacrificed for the project

sergey being fat is bullish Verification not required.

I didn't write much at all in that thread though, but here you go. Some schizo shit that I've read before.

What drives me insane is how nobody else seems to give any shits about stuff like this. And then the becomes why do I give a shit about this stuff.

can you redpill me on Ari's philosophy? Is he a Pythagorean as well? How do his beliefs align with or differ from Sergey's