HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: charles.jpg (360x308, 11.64K)

Fuckjannies

by his mere existence he infects incels with the rent free disease which manifests itself by uncontrollable seething and incessant posting of seethe filled threads on obscure mongolian hairy pony eating forums

Go read the reddit groups. Its fascinating. They dont even realize they're in an echo chamber and are being fed shit. Eventually the bubble will pop and there will be tears but until then its just fascinating to watch people so invested in something which just fundamentally does not exist.

It's interesting that he's slowly pivoting into incel coaching, spewing nonsense that attracts weak minds that believe in conspiracy theories etc. I mean it's not really that interesting, it's not new - grifters like Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson thrive in this space, but I know why they do it - for money. Why does this charlatan do it - I don't know, he's already flush with cash. It must be an ego thing - he's just a flaming narcissist

Please just one more pump so I can drop this dogshit. $2.50 would be sweet.

Reddit loves cardano and honestly thinks it's a revolution in coding.

>Reddit
no surprise there

kinda like the LINK threads here eh

admit it biz, you can't be more based than this

Attached: 1642081638911.png (1004x1196, 1.43M)

kek

this, I spent a lot of time reading through the cardano subreddit and it reeks of MLM-tier delusion. It's really weird to me that ADA is even in the top 10 because it's by far the least promising non-stablecoin in the top 15. Plus Lubin's accounts of Charles' behavior are either hilarious or downright weird depending on how you look at it.

Attached: 123456786543.png (848x886, 1.03M)

>top of your pic
the poopknife is supposed to stay in the bathroom, user

>fascinating echo chamber
Yeah it really is. Whatever your opinion, ADA has done a fantastic job of aligning their mission to the right audience. It's genius and they're like the FoxNews of crypto.

Who doesn't want to save Africa AND get rich while doing so? Hell I root for them while being knee deep in ISO 20022/globalist coins

he is not the one making the apps using plutus core
his team is responsible for the framework (complete garbage) so he can somehow avoid direct heat from the dumpster fire

My god they're even copying his language

Looks like more Charles derangement syndrome. It appears his superiority has led to some controversy :^)

This post is giving people AIDS

I watched one of his videos a few days ago and the theme seems to be way more “we are the persecuted minority hero freedom fighters”. He seems to also be tweeting in a manner that makes himself seen as someone that the elites are trying to take down and he needs YOUR support to continue fighting them.

Very classic cult shit

That guy literally can’t code or build shit. What Charles did was an ICO in Japan back in 2016-2017 and then proceeded to hire a bunch of Eastern European and Greek freelancers and research developers and tasked them to create Cardano for him. He hasn’t contributed a single line of code to the Cardano code and he miserably failed his math degree and dropped out. He is a charlatan of the highest proportion. No wonder no serious venture/crypto hedge fund is touching that shit with a 10 foot pole. Many developers warned weeks before sundae was released that Cardano couldn’t process more than 1tx/s on a dex and Cardano retards and started calling FUD and threatening people. This is literally Theranos 2.0. Like Holmes, he promised shit to investors and then went on raising money and use that money to hire people to build Cardano for him.

>bagholding cardano
NGMI

Ha ha it probably is. Take some antiretroviral therapy.

The point is Cardano has done a great job of appealing to Urban lefty vegan-narcissist Apple product users to save the world. It's very impressive virtue signaling and community building.