Now that the dust has settled

Who was in the wrong- Act Yasukawa or Yoshiko? youtube.com/watch?v=qstbjwENFy0

Attached: B-iv2NqIQAAlXsO.jpg (600x806, 56.28K)

neither. it's your fault

If you haven't figured itout the first 37 times you posted this exact same shit, then I doubt it'll ever be clear to you that Act poked the bear and got what she deserved.

You for still talking about this when everyone else has moved on

This is my first time ever posting to Any Forums. How fat are you?

oh no no no no OPbros not like this

If you shoot be ready to get shot on and act wasn’t prepared yet kept getting back up. Next time know when to call it quits instead of getting your career shortened because of being a mark for muh fighting spirit

Both of them. Act for provoking her, but Yoshiki for continuing the one sided ass kicking too long. She was obviously the stronger and better striker, no need to basically bully Act like that. Also the ref and everyone involved who didn't just stop the fucking match when they should have.

Mayu stood by Yoshiko so I'm leaning toward Act being in the wrong

Attached: 20220224_145803.jpg (1080x501, 72.03K)

>8 posts
>no one saying who was truly in the wrong, Rossy and Fuka for booking them despite seeing the tension

kek what a bunch of marks

That's one of the most vicious beat downs I've ever seen. Act was actually cute pre beatdown, but she looks nearly 80 yrs old after she got her face rearranged by the fat chick's fists.

Act was a shoot alcoholic for many many years, that does awful things to peoples' appearance.

No shit. Of course she stood by her she's the one who put the hit on act. All the other joshis didn't even give a fuck about act getting fucked up. Only the foreign wrestlers at ringside were telling act to stop fighting since she obviously didn't stand a chance.

Fuck around and find out. Act shot first and Yoshiko gave her plenty of chances to cool off and work a match. At one point she even let that retard take free shots at her face just to make her understand she had no chance in hell and that dumb bitch still kept trying to fight.

probably a lezbo fight. All Japanese Joshi are busted lezbos

she is legitimately prettier after her facial reconstruction surgeries

Attached: EuLtRtOUcAET4_C.jpg (1128x1504, 515.72K)

What's this suicidal whore doing these days?

she does that theater/wrestling type stuff with Actress Girlz last I heard

Lame. I was hoping she shot some JAV.

Yeah she looks gud right there. I'm just saying that she got her face punched the fuck off during the shoot to the point that she was unrecognizable. Not eve Mike Tyson fucked up his opponent's faces that bad. Granted, he was wearing gloves and men in general have much more durability than women.

mayu is a massive bitch despite western incels treating her like some type of helpless autistic