Record-low morale

Record-low morale

Attached: 9036E41B-9B1A-423D-92E8-E5E3CA0E1366.jpg (828x1353, 665.24K)

>Record High Profits
vs
>Record High Debuts
Kek I know which one I'm supporting, right E-Gods?

Attached: wwe-vince-mc-mahon.gif (270x252, 1.15M)

Now post the profits tranny

Claudio Claus Bologna will be great on Dark: Elevation

memes aside,, wwe is losing around 10-15 roster members per quarter and barely signing 5 to their recruitment/nxt development.

thats an average offset of -8 per quarter or around -30 a year. this has continued the last 2 years without stopping…so from this and the 104 active members now we can forecast:

2022: 84 members
2023: 52 members
2024: 25 members
2025: 8 members

how is this sustainable? will raw be 4 people, smackdown 3, and nxt just 1 person per roster??? wtf

Why do they need 80 plus roster members? Most TV shows have a cast of maybe 10, not including extras or recurring characters.

WWE hasn't released anyone in a while.
People get injured and ratings go down after pushing the same people for years without end.

They just gonna hire new people like they did in 96 after Hall&Nash went away.

Maybe they gonna find some cool cats to replace the old guys

>Vince letting all these guys go so Tony signs them and doesn't have enough money for Vince's core team of Riddle, Zayn, Owens, and Styles.

WWE hasn’t made any new stars in 10-15 years

Is Cody Rhodes aware of what hes walking into?

The only stars in wrestling are in the WWE

>money you'll never see
vs
>talent you actually get to see on TV
I mean depends on if you're an unironic cuck for a corporation or an actual fan who is here to watch wrestling

>talent I'll get to see on TV
Like Tozawa, Gulak, Ali, Tbar, Mace, Apollo, Jinder, Veer?

i haven't seen morale this low in the backstage of a children's tv show since the production crew on lamb chops play along were getting burned with cigarettes by shari lewis

Most TV shows are 30-60 minutes and produce eight to 26 episodes a season, compared to 2-3 hours of content every week all year, not counting PPVs.

WWE literally doesn't want you to watch. Their dream is a show with no fans and no wrestling and it will still make record profits based on a single blood money mark

Good. Now can try to make stars

WWE has a lot of content and is a huge media conglomerate putting on multiple live shows that go on for hours and it's a traveling show as well. It's also very cartoonish with its character development and use of tropes

well it's about fuckin time they start again.
No time like the present. TNA and AEW didn't made any new stars in the last decade either

Looks like Kingston's got another best friend to feud with

record profits every time

Morale is such a meme lol