I went from having no money to having money to being in debt in crypto. I actually want to kill myself

I went from having no money to having money to being in debt in crypto. I actually want to kill myself

Attached: 1642872579215.png (882x758, 15.1K)

Go all in on silver RIGHT NOW. Cryptofags are way too over leveraged and crypto will crash hard at the interest spike. Meanwhile silver will 10x

IM UNSTOPPABLEEEEEEE
IM A PORSCHE WITH NO BRAKE
IM INVINCIBLE
YEAH I WIN EVERY SINGLE GAME

>in debt by investing

Do Americans really?

>le creditcards

bunch of fucking retards is what you all are

imagine being more dumb than reddit

DONT INVEST MORE THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE

nobody wants your shiny rocks boomer nigger

hahah. imagine being so retarded that you are losing money in the easiest bull run...

Attached: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg (486x506, 45.97K)

...which is why retards go all in on crypto with three mortgages. Enjoy poverty

what did you buy at what price and how much?
Taking out a loan for crypto isn't bad, as long as you do it to buy something far away from its ATH. -50% or so at least.

Attached: 1624019891643.jpg (640x174, 19.51K)

user did you by chance buy the top? Are you some kind of nubiz? C'mon get yourself together buddy, we all in one point have lost a whole lot but we chose to still invest because the future is bright. I am optimistic on sylo though, i partook in their IDO and the token is doing well, i use more of their smart wallet for storing my ERC20 digital assets

didn't ask + L + ratio

ok asshole here how it went, i invested my rent money, it went down 90% so then i had to take out a loan from these scammy stores that offer that, turns out i owe 30% interest every calendar month, i already owe over 300% in interest alone and i lost the entire loan to trading between shit coins biz told me i needed to buy, so what should i do now huh

stupid larp, nobody is this retarded

fucking why you are selling your bags pajeet, and fucking the market is green today, what shitcoins have you bought

Start applying

welcome kek, you still have your house and wife. or fucking buy in some fundamental shit, aped ath , avax and lox

they are making the first IMEI blacklist kek, is this even a fucking problem

fucking ranjesh , It is a fucking 30 billion problem , more than your whole fucking community

Just suck 100 dicks per day for $10 each. Easy.

You need to kill when the market is green, fucking shorts like you need to get liquidated man, fucking this is no bear month

don't invest more than you can lose kek,
lox is going on metaverse too, when is the airdrop kek