Cesar is All Elite baby

Cesar is All Elite baby

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-143604_Twitter.jpg (1080x1211, 503.9K)

If it was quiet then how did we hear about it

Doesn't Cesaro and Eddie Kingston have beef? Or is it just Eddie?

About fucking time. Must fucking sting for him though, he said his wrestling career would be a failure if he never became world champion in WWE. Vince really fucking hated him for no reason

I'm don't remember that. I do remember that Chikara was building towards Eddie vs Castagnoli for the grand championship tournament back in the 2011.
Also is a he still with Sara Del Ray

AEW already has too many fucking wrestlers, I can't believe people actually want him to join. It's like they keep falling in this narrative of 'we know we have too many but THIS guy is a must sign!' it's been going like this for how long now

I don’t know him but he looks like Brandon Cutler

>Claims his mic work held him back
>Pushes Brock and Roman for eternity
They paired him with Heyman, and then that stopped immediately. He could have been a killer.

people can still hear quiet things you deaf chud

I think there was but no telling if it’s gone or just dormant

All Reject Wrestlers

LMAO

WHAT'S CLAUDIO CESAR DOING IN THE DOG WANKING ZONE

NGL He's the few ones I really like to jump ship but not to AEW, should go to NJPW now

>They paired him with Heyman, and then that stopped immediately
Because guess who came back, STUPID? Brock came back like a week after that. Need I link you to what happened that really fucked him over?
>Cena in the ring
>Cuts a promo
>Paul Heyman comes out
>Does his usual schlock
>Cena says some lukewarm shit
>Cesaro comes out
>"I'm not gonna let you insult my good friend Paul"
>Paul Heyman visibly confused because Cena didn't really insult him
Vince absolutely loathed him from that day forward

brock has 10x the charisma and presence of cesaro. it's not just about promo ability. roman is pretty unremarkable but at least he looks good and speaks english so he has that over cesaro at least. cesaro is even more bland than roman

aew's roster is beyond bloated but 2022 njpw is the most boring shit in the universe, why would you want that?

Is there anyone Eddie Kingsnack doesn't have beef with?

Another?

Kek when was this?

the japs would love him

now that Cody is gone who is he going to get thrown into an early, heat killing feud with?