I have been hooking up with a tranny for about a year now, she texted me today and asked what I was doing/come over now...

I have been hooking up with a tranny for about a year now, she texted me today and asked what I was doing/come over now, and hilariously as I'm going to her room another guy was at the door. An I'm like dafuck? She lets him in and shuts the door in my face. 20 minutes later she text me "where are u?"

I explained the above situation and asked her if she was trying to have a three-way or something. 20 minutes later she text me, and says "ya teehee" I tell her I'm not down and if she wants to have a threesome she need to ask next time "okie sorry uwu wanna come over he gone"

I come over I bring drugs and food were hooking up a knock at the door. Another dude is there and she's like "uh oh who could that be! I totally didn't invite anyone over!"

Long story short she did invite somebody over and told this person that it was going to be a three-way. WITHOUT TELLING ME. This is the second time she sent me up with a fucking three-way, except now she's manipulated the situation to be that my dick is in her and I'm enjoying myself. So he comes in I'm playing it cool, and we try the three way. I'm so fucking embarrassed and angry that I cannot even get hard and end up getting cucked.

I am so fed up with life right now and to top it all off this bitch did not even remember my fucking name I've been seeing her for a year! I sent her a long text where I called her a cunt and dumb bitch and all that normal stuff. No response, yet luckily. But it's been like 5 hours and I'm still super pissed.

I need to be talked out of dropping this bitch's dox. I have literally all her information and I have since the first day I hooked up with her. Why am I feeling this way please halp I'm so sad/mad. I get that we were using each other but at least respect my fucking boundaries bitch don't invite me to a fucking three-way twice in the same day and then cuck me.

Attached: 81A121AA-A965-4D9A-89AF-2646C06D47C7.png (830x922, 1.18M)

>she
>her
a thread died for this

imagine the fucking disgusting vile smell of manhole. The hole from which man poop exits - you are intimate with it. Imagine the smell in the room from the male shit filling it. Imagine his disgusting shit smell, his gaping man hole stink.
Fucking disgusting

Would you if it had the voice of that dude who teaches tranny voices on yt and didn't turn around?

Attached: Darkwaifutrap_nude_leaks_ShemaleLeaks.com_008.jpg (610x1080, 76.61K)

>tch did no
you should probably get tested, and then hang yourself sge.

Attached: monka-monka-hmm.gif (498x498, 86.59K)

What if you just let him deepthroat your cock

Attached: Darkwaifutrap_nude_leaks_ShemaleLeaks.com_036.jpg (613x1080, 87.83K)

>>/soc/
>>Any Forums

fuck off

Forgot I was on Any Forums
Maybe Any Forums
Maybe Any Forums
Probably not /gif/
But yeah Any Forums never change

post pics/vids. let me see if she looks good.

>she
>her

>Business & Finance
I literally cannot profit from this.
Go and get your dick tested, and if you're not HIV+ then find God.

post her dick

>she
>her
You deserve everything you got faggot

Attached: 0C465C04-1739-415E-B2D7-37E2571815BE.jpg (640x853, 169.88K)

you know what we want to see. post that asshole and femenine peen.

kill yourself

I can't believe mentally ill perverts act like this. It's just so shocking to me. Thanks for the little slice of life OP.

>dead eyes
>nose ring
>the light stubble
>strong chin

Attached: IMG_20220201_005350.jpg (784x648, 80.52K)

Dude, you're banging someone who is an extremely mentally ill pervert to the point of literally trying to change reality, all just to be an avatar of zog degeneracy, and you're surprised he pulls some uncool shit on you? Take a good fucking look at yourself mate.

i need to be talked out of believing "1 post by this id" as the op should be a bannable offense