Remember this?

All you had to do was sell link for eth and you would've been a millionaire today. Why didn't you?

Attached: 1B2BEB53-B90C-4296-B461-CCADE4CCC980.png (2164x1230, 329.36K)

I'm a stupid asshole. I'm literally gonna get evicted out of my house in the next month because I am a retard

I dont buy shitcoins.

Would? That day I became a millionaire.

eventually even late adopters will learn what the altcoin cycle is, and why holding onto cycled altcoins will just slowly slide their net worth against bitcoin to zero

>it was a one time thing goy, don't try again

Attached: linktoeth.png (1331x553, 40.78K)

stop measuring altcoins against fiat or other altcoins, then go look at as many alt charts as you like. they all look the same, and link has been cycled.

Kind of similar situation. We must capitulate to kickstart the bull

LORDELOO MERCY I DO BELIEVE I AM SEEING A PATTERN

Attached: coulditbe.png (1331x553, 45.9K)

Wishful thinking brother, I only got until the end of March before my cash reserves have dried up then it is the streets for me. I wish you good gains

7 ETH got me 18,200 LINK.
Do you think “overperformed” is a word?

how heavy are those bags, linkcel?

>bullish id is bullish
all bear posting disregarded kek has spoken

>bnb was $20
>Fantom was $0.004
>Solana was $1
>Terra was $1
Goddamn

I’m up many times against ETH. You can say “up 10x against” in English, but you can’t say “down 10x against” something. Did you know that?

>all you had to do was predict the future
no shit stupid retard nigger, turns out predicting the future is extremely valuable. chances are its probably by luck but very valuable if you exploit it

holy fuck so if you went all in on LINK you would be down like 5% right now....unbelievable. I guess this is why diversification is important.

who are you speaking to? did you take your meds today, linkcel? dump those bags and go outside.

>selling a peaked shitcoin during a bubble for a blue chip requires being a fortune teller

oh no

Attached: kkek.png (1246x961, 118.28K)

i just had sex and am bullish on LINK

if its so easy why arnt you a millionaire