Hex general

When the media is going to discover "the first blockchain time deposit" you're going to cry for not owning a single T-Share.

Attached: Rsdhgzvk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.43K)

ponzi

why would the media want to show obvious scams on the news, good way to get a million lawsuits/

They just trolled you, today you're broke

** Alert Alert **
Richard just been seen backing and fleeing his second home in Denmark.
This is serious stuff the whole operation is fucked and het got a target on him. Vaper aport ship now they are coming for your tranny ass.
Cancel shill campaign I repeat cancel shill campaign.

Hex dumping to near zero in 12 to 24 from now screen cap.

Hex Money already is zero
>Hex users unaffected
Oh really? You linked to 2 scam contracts from Hex.com in the 2020-21
You are complicit and Hex users were affected.

When will this ponzi crash to 0? My bitconnect senses has been tingling for 2 years now with this project. I think the end is near.

>Hex dumping to near zero in 12 to 24 days
2 more weeks okay?

>When will this ponzi crash to 0?
around 2 weeks

Didn't Richard have Trevon James on his show? How did that work out? Did Trevon scam Hexers and Richard approved of the anal fucking? I have been out of the Hexconnect loop for a while...

Sounds good. I can't wait to see rekt Hexicans going back to wageslaving. Will be glorious.

Yep that what happened. Also the second and bigger rugpull scam was Hex Money aka Hex Business. He promoted it, linked it on his website and ruined the lives of many, myself included.

This is serious stuff nignog , Rh pissed off some alpha sharks in Denmark and he is getting destroyed as of today. You don't know how big these guys are Rh think money is everything but he got no power. As for you they wil investigate your relationship to him as they already got your location and a report about you is being made and reviewed later on. Also other close people to Richard are being screened.

Good you need to remind everyone of your fuck-ups... I mean ugh appeal to authority? I mean.. your life ruined bwcause you took online advice, until you die. That is your destiny in life. Let your voice be heard!

>Rh pissed off some alpha sharks in Denmark
You mean the famous alpha shark from denmark? These big and agressive fishes you should avoid in the waters? They say you shouldn't swim around pirhanas and crocodiles. But if you're getting catched by a Danish shark..... It's over.

>i can't wait to see rekt Hexicans going back to wageslaving.
My job was to catch streetshitters, i even had my own TV show "Catch mr poo". Pajeets seem to hate this show.

Attached: b827580e9f0ad75b3b680daa88db8b4a.jpg (520x442, 114.49K)

source faggot

I mean real people you Midwet , btw some info just come out about you but I am being careful wil report back to you when something important comes out. If you don't mind sharing them public you may delete thread or come in private chat

Dude is retarded, he said im close to richard heart. He's larping

I am the source, don't believe ? Not my problem. Give it 12 to 24 hours if they are quick