Should have used ZEC

Today Monero was exposed as either a FED honeypot or broken old technology.
Monero transaction were successfully traced by glowies which led to the arrest of the Bitfinex hackers.

justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1470186/download

Should have used ZCASH

Attached: 2sea97.png (2268x1055, 3.73M)

zcash is a dead shitcoin too

just use tordano or another zk based contract/layer on ethereum, and soon bitcoin.

privacy is a feature, it doesn't need its own blockchain

> legit and working
> fake any nothing but cope

Yea this image makes more sense than you zcash retard realised.

>Monero transaction were successfully traced
Why are you lying, user? The documents clearly states that the KYC platform used by the hackers gave them information about the transactions. If anything, the document show that Monero is still not traceable.

Are your z-cash bags getting heavy or are you just fed-posting?

Nothing was "exposed". They were arrested for other reasons, and then the btc found in their home.

Attached: uh oh btc.jpg (3035x4299, 3.55M)

You're literally retarded everyone knows Alameda Research is behind Garlicoin Faggot

Attached: ThisPersonDoesNotExist.png (1080x2300, 1.37M)

This, fake and gay, i dont hold any monero or zcash, but i know monero is superior to ztrash

>monero is superior to ztrash
technology wise monero is utter garbage compared to zcash, but they're both equally worthless investments

Proof
Fuck you Imperial Obelisk and Garlicoin are also going to be on Coinbase this time next year, screenshot this.

Attached: GarlicoinDoesntExistEither.png (1080x2300, 165.25K)

That is why i dont hold any.

They didn't trace the transactions through the encryption. They compromised the accounts at the exchange level, got a search warrant based on that, got wallet seeds from the search, then got the transaction history from the seeds.

And Yes This Is Literally A Psy-Op.

Attached: AndYesThisIsLiterallyAPsyOp.png (640x896, 378.05K)

No lol, your reading comprehension is failing. They traced MONERO from AlphaBay to exchanges through chain analysis. They did not do KYC, registered with fake Russian ids. XMR is what got them caught,.

I read the thing but it honestly seems like shitty opsec, other cryptocurrencies, irl money transactions, examination of record keeping, and the rubber hose technique all played a huge part

You can put the strongest lock on a door and someone busts the doorframe, or the key gets stolen, and that says very little about the lock.

Unintentionally Made My Boss a Meme Hammered and Leaked Alpha, realized you faggots won't dyor, kepts larping lmao this is the truth

Attached: 1639892277183.jpg (1500x1401, 1.62M)

Shitty OPSEC. Monero completely unrelated.
Gonna dump some screenshots from the pdf since you faggots can't read.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 10.36.32.png (1696x1194, 908.37K)

Note that what they were actually in search for was their IP addresses being found and their exchange activity being majorly suspicious due to being connected to the hack.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 10.37.09.png (1624x1416, 1.35M)

left is cuter than right, plus shes smart and a billionaire
yes i'd suck her cock

but for god sake, read the pdf and you will see where they went wrong.
They deserved getting caught though, fuck thieves.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 10.37.22.png (1514x922, 962.97K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 10.37.40.png (1548x1228, 1.4M)

This image literally shows they withdrew monero from alphabay. How did glowies trace the monero from alphabay to the exchanges? THINK

wtf is indian email address?

the affidavit doesnt really say what they did wrong, because its just outlining the parallel construction made after the lucky break of finding one of their failures.

That isn't what it is showing.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 10.37.59.png (1624x1224, 1.33M)

>sirs plz don't sell momeru veri good privacy coin sirs

They built out the full transaction history after getting all his seeds.

Are you fucking blind? How did they trace this?
They are taking XMR out of alphabay and somehow the feds follow it to the exchange. Maybe the shell game has come to an end.
This is impossible with ZCash.

Attached: monero_cracked.png (558x168, 69.31K)

because they used the same accounts to buy the monero and the bitcoin

>btc is traceable

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 10.38.53.png (1462x1346, 808.13K)

How much do they pay you to ignore the facts and zoom in on the monero logo when unrelated to them cashing out unknown btc, not proving where its coming from, police getting a search warrant, and police randomly discovering all their stolen btc through seeds on their computer and connecting the dots through that?