How are you guys diversifying your family assets...

How are you guys diversifying your family assets? I got my wife on onlyfans and she has an asmr channel and I'm getting my daughter on tiktok soon. We're getting around 4k dollars per month out of it in total.

Attached: 1644393315956[1].jpg (2340x2316, 306.13K)

Damn dasha looks better

Don't force your daughter to make TikToks.
Also having your wife on onlyfans is cucked

I need to know I need more of that ass

absolutely disgusting. not you OP, the pic. unless that's you wife, in which case, abhorrent, repugnant, vile, nauseating and contemptible. good day sir. oh, and one last thing. I don't diversify.

Attached: champapepe.jpg (250x250, 8.18K)

Sold the family pooch to a Canadian brothel

Attached: 1644264027309.jpg (954x1274, 580.33K)

Shut up you degenerate faggot, we've all made it off of selling bitcoin last year. Anyone else still posting here is satire larping or a zoomer holding dead shitcoins. Look at yourself, whoring your wife and child out on onlyfans and tiktok. ngmi

Attached: shame.png (498x498, 57.83K)

death. That is what will hapen.

What do you think about that i fap to your wife every night and paid exactly 0 cents?

We've entered the Wiemar stage of the markets/society.
Supposed men selling their wive's and daughters for the equivalent of bread money.
That's what you get for being fucking stupid

doesnt affect me really, I make enough

BUILT

Put your son on hormones next, onlyfan them. Lucrative oppurtunity.

Also put yourself in prostitution for a side hustle.

That's black mans gal

Holy shit are you a Farengi or something?

Attached: 1548658188562.png (1308x1200, 827.9K)

@missmiafit

Instagram full of insufferable feminist posts about unrealistic body expectations when she's clearly lying about not having had breast implants

she has a fat person face. stretch marks confirm

im based

Woman in the picture has given birth

mfw I just need everything to hold together exactly the way it is for another 5 years and I can literally retire at 42 after driving a semitrailer for 20 years. Since 2007 all I've been doing is just saving saving saving SAVING like literally starving just so I could put money in my savings, and once I hit that million dollar mark I'm buying a house in bumfuck nowhere USA and going fishing, hunting, hiking, or whatever I want for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1531351.jpg (530x696, 60.23K)

made for bbc

one of the few white woman whose had white children

absolute breed machine

why does her face turn me on so much
what is this magic? I almost never got this feeling looking at face