I think what is absolutely wrong in this system is not explaining the rules of the game from the beginning

I think what is absolutely wrong in this system is not explaining the rules of the game from the beginning.
That's why things like pic related happen in the 1st place.
Another thing is that when pic related things happen you don't expect others to help those people out, but you fix the system in a way that you will make sure those things do not happen in comparison to making their lives even more miserable and calling them false names etc..

Attached: 1639004666900.png (2360x1327, 953.67K)

they definitely do and did explain those thing in school, you didn’t listen.

The rules are, kiss ass and dance for peanuts.

what class exactly?
I can't remember a single teacher even mentioning "Financial System" to me or anyone i was in school with

>now children remember your wages and savings are going to measured in something that loses value exponentially against an index of consumer goods that itself is getting exponentially cheaper so don't forget to take as much symptomatic prescription medication as you can so you die just after retirement age in 50 years because you're never going to be able to afford it

There are literally no rules. You don't have to obey the law if you can handle possible consequences

>He missed gender studies and sex ed.
Wow, ignorant much?

Your pic is me. The reason I got in this situation is because I'm ugly. Normies will not allow ugly people to participate in anything. All avenues are blocked to significantly ugly people. When was the last time you saw a child burn victim grow up to be a CEO? Normies would never allow them. I am intelligent enough to have learned programming so don't tell me it's because I don't have any skills or didn't try.

>There are literally no rules. You don't have to obey the law if you can handle possible consequences
There are literally no rules. You don't have to remain silent in order for others to have less chance of figuring it out
what is the point really to be a leader of ignorant people anyway?

I got expelled from sex ed classes due to making “inappropriate comments”

Ended up getting diagnosed with autism as adult 10 years later

see this view of ugliness you mention only comes from a biological and materialistic view of life(genes are part of this before anyone even tries to go into this subject)

idk math?
I remember learning about compounding interest, inflation, Weimar Republic, loans/mortgages etc etc if they didn’t at least I learned how to teach myself and look it up. But you don’t know what don’t even know, y’a dig.

post face

They sure as fuck don't

No they didn't, lmao. They taught me math, history, geography, etc.

Quality b8 m8
Unironically this. Sad but true currently.
Fair
Glad you broke through the conditioning dude.

OP this has been happening for as long as we’ve existed. it’s survival of the fittest. Sad but true.

user. Using a thick layer of ideology to cover the brutal truth is the whole point. That's how they get you to participate.

>I think what is absolutely wrong in this system is not explaining the rules of the game from the beginning.
But they're more or less implied, you'd have to be a little retarded to not comprehend it at least by early teenage-hood. The recipe for success is *generally*...
>get good grades
>get accepted into a quality institution following high school
>study hard and get good grades again
>complete degree in a career field that's in demand and has decent remuneration
>get grad job, grind it out for a few years and get regular promotions, earn six figures, be interesting and attract a high quality partner, start family, simple as
By and large the people I went to school with who followed the above process are now happy in successful and fulfilling careers, and are starting families with their chosen life partners.

It's kinda hard to fuck it up unless you miss one of the important steps, or you get hit with a black swan event out of the blue. I skipped the go to college step, biggest mistake I ever made in my life. Now I'm in my late twenties in a moderately shitty job with only $400k to my name.

Knowing the rules is competitive advantage. Not knowing them is competitive disadvantage.
>why don’t they teach the rules?

user, if everyone knew the rules there'd be less cattle to exploit. The purpose of education is to turn you into the most exploitable person you can be.

no they taught me that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

>just get good grades bro

So what about people like me who are not smart enough to get good grades?

This is why I dropped out.

I knew without good grades I was fucked, so I didn’t bother. I didn’t want to be some blue collar worker breathing in toxic fumes or some shit for less pay than some smart person in an airconditioned office who spends half his day scrolling social media . I’d rather just be a NEET.

no what you just described is the millennial trap there are dozens of other successful avenues, this is what happens if you try to follow the millennial trap in current year
>get good grades
>get accepted into a quality institution following high school
>study hard and get good grades again
>complete degree in a career field that's in demand and has decent remuneration
>oh wait they don't fucking exist anymore because of inflated college rates so only the 3 cunts at the top of the class in each school actually get jobs
>get desk job you could've gotten in the first place, grind it out for the rest of your life to pay off crippling student loan debts

Maybe if you're in a private school, they keep the elites educated and the poor people ready to become wagies.

I had to study in both, in public school they focus on useless trivia shit like English literature while in private you got to learn things like economics and business.

If the rules were explained clearly nobody would follow them and you'd have no Walmart to shart in because nobody would work. Wagies need to be lied to and lured into a life of slavery. It is what it is