No matter how you see thibgs, this is a massive bullish divergence

Of magnitude i’ve never seen.
Even if you say that BTC doubled(20k jan 2021, 40k Jan 2022), so Chainlinks TVL had to go up, that would still put the TVL at a 5x.

Attached: 1FA8013C-63C6-4C00-A1E3-A9BEE34C6085.png (2436x1125, 3.03M)

so why does a token exist and why does it keep crashing then smart guy

Its called bullish divergence.

Btw i dont think anyone talks about abstraction layer which was announced to launch this year too. Sergey projects it to have slightly more usage than even CCIP this year by his own estimates.

The nature if what it is and will do also makes be think its likely to come AFTER CCIP. So we have three large releases thus year. They clearly will not be launching all together. This means we can logically deduct that each Quarter we will likely get something after Q1.

Chainlink is still in infancy......adoption has no even begun the house is still being built CCIP and Staking are still to come. Mass normies barely understand what a blockchain is let alone an Oracle. Your still early faggots.

why the fuck would anyone bother to discuss another unreleased chainlink feature?
why the fuck would anyone give two shits about yet another idea that never sees the light of day?
why do they have to put out ideas that encourage the competition to develop in particular ways??
seriously what the fuck is taking so long

>four years later and counting
>you are still early
crypto is not stocks. every marine with 10k stacks should have made it already

and now they have some exchange on trusted hardware... didnt they have another trusted hardware idea that fell off the face of the earth??? no comms on that either.

the future does not exist. crypto does not save any one from forced vaccinations, joblessness, cancel culture, and many other things that are wrong with this world

adoption means nothing unless it influences the price of the token faggot

Link will win

>so why does a token exist
Ask Vitalik.

Attached: vitalik token is needed uniswap.png (1218x648, 129.06K)

alt died in 2020,
should have sold then

smart money has cycled.

I really don't get how they can keep repeating that line over and over when it's so clearly wrong.
Are they bots? Doing it to annoy? Paid shills? It's insane.

We don't have unlimited time. The world is becoming undone as we speak

Only for vaxxies

Chainlink Labs made this thread

All the “unreleased features” you faggots cry about never were given a release date or window and were always introduced as currently under research.
He actually gave a release window for the 3 items mentioned which is this year.

>Are they bots? Doing it to annoy? Paid shills? It's insane.
I keep wondering the same thing.

Sometimes they just post "token not needed" and then disappear after one post, but sometimes they start out like that but then stick around for many hours and dozens of posts, hopping from one ancient fud point to another.

Honestly the thought of this being actual people doing this shit is too depressing to even consider.

Sometimes you get ones that end up with 30+ posts in a single thread attacking every single post with a nice thing to say. Real schizos, there's even one in this thread.

so the purpose of even mentioning them was to either create hype and hope the price of the token appreciated or encourage the competition to develop competing solutions
>inb4 at chainlinklabs there are no financial incentives and they operate in a white tower academic bubble

>Chainlink
>died in 2020

oh lawd

Attached: 1644397714419.png (5392x5080, 3.75M)

this. the world needs definitive truth and every time i hear oh it needs to be a perfect product ignores literally every single hack resulting in recovery of the protocol avax double spend, eth dao hack come to mind straight up

If they wanted to hype they'd set deadlines and shit out roadmaps.
Instead they talk about fundamentals.

>inb4 at chainlinklabs there are no financial incentives and they operate in a white tower academic bubble
Unironically.
Chainlink Labs has the biggest warchest in all of crypto, which allows them to effectively behave like you described.
And for years, fudders kept trying to convince you that this is a bad thing.

Kys pol faggot let me guess 2 more weeks before ww3 starts

What a fucking incel chud there will NEVER be another world war, ever

i never said having a war chest is a bad thing i was leaning towards academics being happy as pigs in shit to research to no end. they will continue to find flaws in research because that is their purpose. but when push come to shove when are releases going to happen?
>if they wanted to hype they would set deadlines
new research is hype. it is more tangible hype than partnership confirmed vagueness because it implies partnership confirmed plus funding and direction.
>its not hype because there are no deadlines
made me laugh btw thanks kek

>2 more weeks
digits confirm nukes are gonna fly

Cryptos that literally malfunction (Avax, Solana, ...), get hacked (Maker, ...), don't actually work (ADA, ...), get sued by the SEC (XRP), etc. have all massively outperformed Chainlink even though it has seen the most bullish adoption and growth in all of crypto these past two years and has had ZERO systemic failures.

What you should be focusing on is the absolute state of the market, not Chainlink's timeline vs the doomsday clock.

>why does the token keep crashing
>IT'S JUST BULLISH DIVERGENCE

Attached: lmao2.jpg (790x819, 253.63K)

Wassup, that's great! Everybody knows that crypto is the future, but have ya tried MetaSoccer?

>Soccer metaverse
>Big Investors and Partnerships
>Game will be available in March
>Audit by Hacken

Low CAP pearl

>everything got hacked or broke down and still mooned
>chainlink need a perfect product because reasons
the market is fucked i agree and doomsday is here already just go outside and see for yourself