Somehow...

Somehow, Crypto Islands have managed to combine a gaming experience with possibilities of owning NFTs + Game Beta ready post-launch. This is not always the case.

Attached: 1634830924570.jpg (1080x561, 159.17K)

Can you tell me some technical details of the project? I am curious to know more.

Also the graphics look amazing.

Paid shill thread fuck you indians!

Attached: 1622846190717.png (720x960, 353.35K)

this is next level type shit but i'm only starting to understand nfts, i just hope trying to work out this whole gaming thing don't send me back to default kek

games are now making moves in the NFT space now. Lots of play to earn games

I hope it's not weird that I want everyone in the metaverse already. should be fun

dev could have built a great game with no regards to nfts, but he just had to be a retard. don't you get that nfts are a sham

What's next level shit? Newfag

I'll stick with decentraland for now, I've barely even started.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>This is not always the case.
Stop being retard OP

tech bros will always put shit together for you and try to take your money. be wise senpai

med

What's not always the case? this is overrated baka

retarded? your momma must be missin' you

>Game Beta
do i get anything for trying it out?

Crypto Island is a decentralized Play to Earn indie game, The game takes place in a tropical environment, with Islands around it, beautiful waterfalls and nature. Players can choose a variety of characters (real-world based), and collect assets and NFTs just by playing the game. Guma is the native token for crpto island, players get rewarded in Guma and use it for several things, including access to other Islands, play different games, unlocking special characters.

>tech bros will always put shit together
Not surprised, it's fair to know why Elon is a brit cunt

ROLLING

>I want everyone in the metaverse already
stop wishing your shit on everyone nigga. I prefer being in my airbnb all day

>Play to Earn
there's nothing like this you pathetic fuck. game developers would probably make more from you. stop enriching these fags fgs

>Also the graphics look amazing
Kek

Your mother raised you alone since your gorilla nigger father must have run out on you

Incase you all want a utility based nft, I could recommend some really flip worthy ones.