The market is fine

>the market is fine
>macros are bullish
>it's just facebook, nobody liked them anyway. haha
>this is totally not a sign something is wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-224655_Chrome.jpg (1080x1551, 335.16K)

Yeah

MY QQQ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No one cares about your manipulated market

>the company that has only ever profited on boomers is going all in on VR, an emergent technology that less than 5% of the richest country in the world even own
>eats shit and dies as expected
>Any Forums: THE WORLD IS ENDING

Attached: chao hmm.png (300x310, 7.86K)

Not my problem if you dont want to buy the tech dip, in fact it benefits me

Imagine investing in a tech company used exclusively by boomers

i am all for 90% correction all across the board if it means that gay social media dies.

FB lost users for the first time ever. No young people use it. It's over for them. The market is still bullish though - the Fed remains accommodative, zero rate hikes will be made this year, tech earnings were otherwise good enough. Melt up continues Q2.

fb started crashing a week earlier than everything else in feb 2020

Yes, something is wrong, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make money in it.

Just keep an eye on the US 10 year bond yield. If it starts spiking over the course of a day or two then the music is over and it’s time to buy puts, inverse ETFs, gold, silver and bags of rice.

Not necessarily - if the 10Y yield pumps it can also mean that risk-on is back so dump bonds, no?

FB is now at 2020 prices despite having grown revenue by 37% over the past 2 years. Let that sink in. And people wont buy this dip

FB is dying.

so time to end my bond shorts? well the crash could be caused by a bigger than expected rate hike, that' d be good for bond shorts

Then open up a short :^)

>be late 20's me no job drop out of the college
>ok so maybe Any Forums might help me out to unfuck with my life
>so many coins. What should I buy?
>sees user shilling $ROSE it has allegedly ties to Facebook, namely, Meta
>can't go wrong with that
>buyed at 0,05
>haha, feels good to be an early investor for once
>the connections turn out to be true and Oasis Network has been working with Meta
>yes yes YES YES YES
>the yachts the women my whole life passes before my eyes
>market fucking dumps
>Meta is over and Zuck is a retard
>hehe nothing personal kiddo
Should I rope now or later?

>he doesn't know

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-231806_Chrome.jpg (792x977, 270.69K)

>"no one will ever want to share pictures of themselves online, that's too weird"
>"wait actually myspace was a brilliant idea."
>zuck takes a good idea and spreads it to billions of people, amasses a $50B warchest
>"no one will ever want to buy and sell 3d avatars and hangout at digital concerts where musicians invite an avatar on stage for $50"
>"wait second life, the sims, and roblox were all viral hits, maybe this is a good idea"
>zuck takes a good idea and spreads it to billions of people, amasses a $100B warchest

> ID color red
> gaz
>(((Zuck)))
What is kek trying to imply with that?

facebook is just getting cycled

It's not just FB. other tech stocks are getting slammed. Paypal

facebook is getting their lunch eaten by other players i.e. tiktok, roblox
facebook itself has been dead for a few years. Instagram has kept them relevant but it is losing the war to tiktok. They rolled out reels which has been, for the most part, a dud... that being said I remember instagram destroying snapchat with instagram stories.. a little too early to judge but not looking good

that being said instagram is still a powerful, powerful asset and big money maker. Problem with ads IMO is that in general ads are moving from paid ads to paid sponsorships, influencers promoting, etc. which is good for the platform but as a company FB sees none of that ad revenue. Worth keeping an eye on. Also projecting slowdown in revenue, $10B top line hit from the Apple rules change in 2021 alone...

oculus is a key asset too. Big, big player in a growing space and can be a gamechanger regardless if metaverse is successful for facebook.

Personally I bougt some shares... you are getting amazing top line growth despite all these issues and a $60B war chest for acquisitions...

Bump