Attached: xrpid.png (1815x114, 25.2K)

I would become worth $130,000,000 over night. Sounds like bullshit sorry user

>market cap
>he doesn't know about the standard
>he doesn't know what xrp is actually backed by

lol

imagine you take global remittance and nostro/vostro at the same time

Meds. And back to your containment thread

I quit coming to Any Forums after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of shitcoins to no end.
I was here a lot in the summer and the XRP community was a major factor in my decision to not come here anymore. Linkies did to an extent as well but XRPies are worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for xrp to moon to even 3$ and why it was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>stay poor
>when you know you know
>he doesn’t know
>keep coping faggot
>2000eoy
Or some equally long schizo post explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by end of year we will be at $150-2000$.
Here we are.
After seeing the dump today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, trump didn’t win(unfortunately) they are in court and about to be BTFO, no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not the standard, it will not be the standard. The world will not be adapting it as a reserve currency (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going to near 0 and delisted.
I will enjoy watching it burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because you fucking idiots deserve it all.

DIdn't you hear? The total vostro/nostro money is 0. There is no such thing as "locked capital"
The 5 trillion Brad talked about is not real

Capturing the global transfer markets all at once.

Attached: f1f6xyvcdti01.png (1598x1801, 171.84K)

stale pasta

>sitting idle
Ripple is full of shameless liars holy shit

hey, man! do you mind if i save this pasta?

Attached: 093FCF90-51A8-4AF4-AFEA-6D7FDF9A0B2B.jpg (1438x1097, 904.03K)

lol ok so you think that global markets are transferring around no value at all?

The money is not locking sitting in an account doing nothing. Its being used to move around value every day.

I'm hodling XRP, and would love for that to be true, but you're on fucking crack man.

I know a lot about XRP and XLM. Aeqre of SWIFT, SEC case etc. I simply refuse to get my hopes up that I will be driving a lambo on the moon in less than 3 months.

>it takes days for money to transfer between makes, weeks if it has to cross borders
>this money isn't "locked up"
lmao, I can't believe people still give credence to that article of pure cope

switch (flipped)
janny (dipped)
ath (tipped)

The dumbest type of Any Forumsnigger
there's no reason to hold xerpies if you're not a schizo. You're in or out faggot, You'd have to be a drooling retard to hold onto xrp without the knowledge of it's true power

Idk about that user, I will be worth just north of 1 billion dollars if you are right. 2000 per xrp in a 10 year period I can see, but this is just crazy.

Remember this is a skizo moon, not a retard moon.

Chink or kike working in a troll farm detected. You outed yourself dumb nigger with the take your meds comment.
Most likely you are a vaxxxed nigger libtard.
Recommendation = kys.

This anons words are based and true.

Attached: 8BF335E5-4B6B-4AFF-B9FB-B7F9688C6F88.jpg (500x500, 49.13K)

The switch will be flipped.

Meds. And stop seething so much

what's up with these retarded pseudo-oraganic not-so-subtle shill threads? Schizo larper containment thread isn't as exciting as it used to be? 1800 threads of non-stop bullshit being too much even for absolute schizo retards?

Yet you are still here....

Interdasting......

Attached: interdasting.jpg (550x421, 68.23K)