The dump is happeninng, it's over for gaming

Dips most times change trends, wouldn't be surprised to see everyone stops the sales of nfts or stop buying nfts after all this shit is gone. Gaming though, could continue but who the fuck knows the best games that'll keep up the trend.

Attached: 1643347485234s.jpg (125x122, 3.76K)

The NFT hype will be over soon. Mark my words.

Market is green. Let's ride on with NFTs

Go for Axie Infinity. That's the best game out there.

Curry

STFU. Go for a better play to earn.

you come here being all smart ass saying shit you're not sure of

Attached: 1643347914417s.jpg (125x125, 3.21K)

SAY WHAT YOU ARE SHILLING

I am shilling my cock. come suck it

Attached: 1643630824607s.jpg (125x125, 1.56K)

it's getting too hard to play this shit. too much capital needed to start. better to start with new games and earn the shit out of them.

I'm a board games fan so gamestar+ is what I am looking at. What are you fags playing?

Who wouldn't want to get onbaord with gamestar+ with all the IoTs attached to the game.

Gaming could stand the test of time but who the fuck knows the best games that'll keep up the trend.

not shilly at all retard. but i know gamestarplus. i'm on the discord, they host games there but i don't give a fuck about them. just the money they'll make when the coin launches.

Attached: 563825638s.jpg.jpg (235x250, 7.12K)

You'll taking about board games and gamestar+ like it's your first time playing p2e.

It's all good as they got massive stars on the board though.

COD

leave the fucking discord channel then retard, not by force to be in the gamestarplus group and still talk shit about it when people are having so called fun on there.

Attached: 49275930s.jpg (249x217, 7.65K)

Gamestar+ is a solid one. With the top guys they have onboard, the project will top the trend

Go make the money buying shiba or doge. Gamestarplus got much to offer into the gaming industry while uniting friends and families.

Axie still remain my best.

Decentraland. If you are not on this, then I don't know what you are doing with your life.

Get the fuck man. Axie is just relying on past glory. Better Innovative games like gamestar+ are taking over the space and entering into every homes.

Did you not see the post retard. the hype on nfts are fucking gone. Only the game NFTs shows promise cause people earn from the shit. possibly gamestarplus will still be the most played being an online board game and all.

watch me fuck with gamestarplus and not decentraland cocksucker. better to stick with where marvel is a supporter.

Attached: 82719783.jpg (203x248, 10.88K)

All is not damned. You should go the passive way. H0dlnaut, CDC Nexo. Pick your choice.

Attached: 1643524050206s.jpg (125x125, 2.39K)

Get the fuck man. Axie is just relying on past glory. Better Innovative games like gamestar+ are taking over the space and entering into every homes.

Axie is overrated user.
Gamestar+ is brining a revolution to the gaming world

I dont think Axie Infinity and the P2e community is ready for Gamestar+

Attached: 1640672265016s.jpg (125x121, 2.98K)

Might just add gamestar+ to my deentraland because I own some lands in the metaverse.

How much are they paying you buddy?

Gamestar+ is the messiah board gamers look up to

Stop being a fag. Axie and Gamestar+ are two games with different initiative. Gamestar+ is the best p2e bringing innovation into the baord games industry.

You want to shill something? Tell me fag.